Online now
Online now

Mental bdsm submission - how valuable is it for you as a Submissive Woman?

Villmarb​(dom male)
6 years ago • Dec 11, 2017

Mental bdsm submission - how valuable is it for you as a Sub

Villmarb​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2017
As a Male Dom - I in my training do incorporate mental stimulation as a trigger that will either evoke a sense of inner desire ( to have her become wet - aroused) and embrace it.
For you is that a positive or negative reaction?
Can a sub TRULY delight on entering into a certain mental state with her dom?
If so why?
if not - then why not?

Please offer examples.

also open to questions as well
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
6 years ago • Dec 11, 2017
it can be done. has happened to me.
but having learned what i have learned and no i wont share how it was done to me, i strongly stress against anyone digging around in anyone else's head without knowing what they are doing.
AND its abuse to do it to anyone without first getting consent.....which can only come after a thorough explanation of what is going to happen.
And telling someone to just trust you is not allowing them the information they can use.... so they can make informed consent.....its complete and total abuse.
even worse is casually trying out un-tested and un-tried techniques in the name of research or experimentation. thats complete predatation.
    The most loved post in topic
JustMe​(sub female){NOT lookin}
6 years ago • Dec 13, 2017
I agree with silver. It has happened to me as well. I think consent of what and how you intend to do it is most important. As you don't know the subs preveious history or if there were certain issues while growing up. But as like silver it has happened to me and the bond only grew deeper for us.Words are very powerful in good and bad ways. If Master and sub have that right connection and spark..he can guide her to any space possible, and can do it safely.
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
thank you justme you make a very important point.....if Master and sub have that right connection and spark..he can guild her to any space possible.......
lets be perfectly clear here....it is the Dominants responsiblity to see to the subs welfare the whole time and for a period of time afterwards.
delving into a submissive's mind is a serious undertaking. much damage can be done.
Agreed silver. But my statement was more directed to the Masters or Doms who are maybe still ..i shal say for a lack or better terms....who are still in need of their own guidence and learning. My last master always had my whole welfare as his top concern and not just for that period of time and fterward...but 24/7. It was utterly amazing. And in turn my concern was solely Him.
sweet november​(sub female)
What everyone said was great. It requires great trust so if it's abused it can be devastating. Also, share your mind as well. Make them feel safe and ALWAYS provide aftercare.
For that I am truly sorry. I know that feeling of feeling lost at times. I do hope that you are able to find the that is all you need him to be and he can call you his. And thank you for the wonderful comment!
Villmarb​(dom male)

Thank you for all the openness

Villmarb​(dom male) • Dec 13, 2017
Hello Ladies ,
Thanks for the sincerity in each of your comments ...and i say sometimes its 5% of the A-HOLES / Psdeu Doms / Ego Mongers
that make the other 95 like me look awful.
Look to me ( in earnest) DS - even what I call Sensual DS has built up a pretty bad rep, but the fact is that the basic principles can be extremely liberating to a woman ( an or man for that matter) and in the long run if they CHOOSE to engage SAFELY in it, it will open up a mental energy in a way that you would never even have thought of as a s submissive.
To me even in training - is the lack of clarity among most DOMS and Subs around why THEY interested in it in the first place. What it comes down to is control. It starts with a desire to ( as i put it) SURRENDER CONTROL or receive control over someone, and then things escalate to a very sensual level. This giving and taking of control and power then turn out to be extremely sensual and loving.
Would any agree?

Villmar
Fightlikeagirl
Fightlikeagirl • Dec 13, 2017
Involving hypnosis in a dynamic can greatly enhance things in a consenting partner. Especially in a partner with a lot of emotions or stress or self consciousness. It can be a beautiful place to be able to sink into- not quite a subspace place but a place to condition the mind of who they are and why. It is another form of freedom and release. Seducing the mind is key in anything I believe. I enjoy experimenting with chakra bondage and things of that nature for a more tantric experience. The hard part that I have found is reaching a mental place together. It is very hard to get in sync sometimes. But, you find with positive reactions to those sorts of things the one triggering it is inspired to constantly do their best which co tinually seduces the mind like I mentioned before. Even in a 24/7 dynamic. Sometimes you can find new depths that elevate your status together and I love that.