Online now
Online now

Question...

Talula{Intrigued7}
6 years ago • Dec 14, 2017

Question...

Talula{Intrigued7} • Dec 14, 2017
I am new to all this but recently came across an advert (on another site) where a Dom was visiting a city and wanted to share his sub with anyone who was interested. Now I find this absolutely abhorrent and can’t imagine for one minute why anyone would want to treat another person this way or why that said person would allow themselves to be treated that way!!

So my question really is - would this behaviour be classed as acceptable or normal?

I just can’t wrap my head around it - these dudes could have any sort of disease and this Dom is just pimping his sub out!! The comments under the said advert were just a male frenzy of disgustingness!!

A bit ranty - apologies!!

I am genuinely interested to see if this is normal behaviour
Thanks
T ☺️
MarsBar​(switch trans man)
MarsBar​(switch trans man) • Dec 14, 2017
It's not for me, but that is most definitely a legitimate kink for some people. They want to be used, and shared, and just want to please people as much as possible. As long as everything is discussed beforehand between sub and dom, and that safety rules are observed - such as condoms and the like, then it can be just a really kinky exchange for some people.
MsNevermore​(other female)
MsNevermore​(other female) • Dec 14, 2017
My Kink isn't your Kink...and vise versa. What one or a couple (or few) do in their lifestyle is their business. Does it mean its wrong? Not as long as all involved are consensual to it.

There are things I find in the lifestyle that I find "adhorrent" but I am not going to judge. Just as I hope one who freaks at some of my fetishes or lifestyle choices won't be judged.
    The most loved post in topic
Master Whatever​(dom male)
Master Whatever​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2017
I personaly would never do that to my sub. But there are people who are into things like that. Is it acceptable or not? That's really hard to answer. It's acceptable to them and not to others. If they both consent, I don't see a problem.
Talula{Intrigued7}
Talula{Intrigued7} • Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys - thanks for taking the time to respond - I prob got on my high horse without knowing the full facts!! (Not like me ?)
Angel07​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Dec 15, 2017
It goes without saying that a true dom would always look after the well being of his Sub and would not risk her health as such. It is only after a thorough discussion with the the third participant would it be acceptable to indulge with that particular person.
Also I do not think that is "abhorrent" after all without the sub's cosent it would not have been possible in the first place for the dom to indulge in such practices. And since it satisfies both parties or of course absolutely acceptable.
Talula{Intrigued7}
Talula{Intrigued7} • Dec 15, 2017
Hey Angel - I do appreciate what your saying but people can be coerced so are not really willing but do it to please - that’s not ok in my book! I just found the whole thing seedy especially with the commentary from the men underneath. ☹️
Angel07​(sub female){Owned}
Yes. That's true too that may not be willing but may be manipulated into it because of their desire to please. So I guess it all comes down to the sub's will power. One should one where the limits are set and under no circumstances should they be violated even if it threatens the existing relationship. Nothing comes above your own ideals.
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 18, 2017
I have no problem with it if both people in the relationship really want to do it- but I personally would VERY much insist on seeing recent paperwork, and using protection. Even still, it's quite a calculated risk.