Online now
Online now

First day at Cage.

Angel07​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Dec 13, 2017
@Miki I can very well relate to what you wrote. In fact I think I must have lost count of the many who have asked for my Kik id and my phone number even though I have made this clear many a times that the reason I'm on cage is because I wanna talk here and not some other social media. Also it's amusing how simple minded people take me to be. As if I'd go around giving my no. or id to random strangers.
Also congrats on achieving an empty mail box. I aspire for the same in the near future for I do love go for through blogs forums and the participate in the public chat with being disturbed.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
6 years ago • Dec 13, 2017
Another pro tip y'all- whether you're still looking or not- bury a word or phrase toward the bottom of your profile and demand that ALL messages to you open with it. That way, if you don't see that word, you don't even have to waste the two seconds it takes to scan & delete a stupid message. Just delete, delete, delete.

Esp. helpful to those still looking, but I also feel that someone messaging you to be friends should take the damn time to read your profile, right?

@Miki @Angel07 Yes, a lot of them straight up think that we are easily manipulated because we are subs. It's basic troll-ery. An immediate ignore or a firm black-and-white "LOL no" is the ONLY way, don't ever waste your precious badass subby self's time trying to explain to one why they're an asshole. Spend your time discovering what's great on this site like Miki. It's worth sticking around here.

Good luck all!!
Kris Starr​(sub female)
6 years ago • Dec 16, 2017

Less than an hour

Kris Starr​(sub female) • Dec 16, 2017
I've just made an account, less than an hour into it, I didn't even have a full profile yet, and already had over 5 messages of "hi" "how are you" "I'm a dom" "you S or D"
I was shocked actually! I definitely didn't expect that on a blank profile at the time..
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
Kris Starr- I see you got that profile hella filled out now, so it really should get better! Those who aren't serious give that many words one glance and panic. If I had any practical recommendation left for you, it would be add more words to keep scaring them off!!

It will never stop 100%, but that's an Internet/worldwide problem, so don't let it discourage you from BDSM specifically. Remember that your ability to stick it out and wade through bullshit says so many good things about you, but also says EVERYTHING about the Dom/me who will eventually wade through it from the other side to meet you.
Kris Starr​(sub female)
Kris Starr​(sub female) • Dec 16, 2017
Lucia - Thanks for that. I am pretty proud of my profile! Although I am actually finding more people messaging me, mostly just about how long it is XD I can't win with the online community.
I don't think it will ever push me away from this community though, just shocked from how many people were interested in literally a name!
But thank you!
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 17, 2017
I don't see contacting someone first as a submissive act at all! I prefer to be pursued, rather than attempting to pursue, but I want someone to actually read my freakin' profile, and only try to start something with me if our requirements and desires are compatible! And some freakin' EFFORT goes so far. If all you say is "hi" or "how's your weekend" then you don't show any personality at all and clearly don't care enough to talk to me like a human being.

The wankpuffins who go straight to trying to get me to play or submit to them are just pathetic.
PaNdEmIc
6 years ago • Dec 17, 2017
PaNdEmIc • Dec 17, 2017
Well, this technically is my first day at the cage. I haven't experienced anything negative. This is actually one of the better sites I have found. I am an active Dom of 10 years and I have been out of the community for quite sometime. I am just coming back into the community. I haven't been overwhelmed with subs messaging me or anything of that nature. I can see where an unattached or uncollared sub would receive alot of unwanted attention. But the main thing is you found a dom that you like, just ignore the others or be blunt with them. I will never approach a collared or attached sub for any reason in respect for the dom or master. I wouldnt appreciate it if it was my submissive being hounded. Just keep your chin up. From what i can tell, there are Alot of good people on this site. And my first day talking to everyone, it may have made me a member for life.