Online now
Online now

I was a professional dominatrix- an AMA

Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
6 years ago • Dec 19, 2017
If I'm reading you right it was very love/hate work for you. A philosophical support of the work and true enjoyment of the good experiences combined with frequent disappointment in the scene and (some) of the people.

So, how long did you stay a pro and would you do it again? If you'd do it again would you go back to one of the same houses- I assume not the first with the drugs and all?
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 19, 2017
1. If this isn't too personal a question, do you identify completely as a sub in your personal life? Were you a lifestyle Domme or switch when you started as a pro?

I have, over the years, gone back and forth on this. As with so many things involving sexuality, it's a bit of a spectrum. I'd say at this point I am about 95% sub and 5% sadistic hell bitch, hah. I do identify as a submissive, however, because I could happily go without domming ever again, but not being able to sub would be absolutely devastating for me.

2. So, how long did you stay a pro and would you do it again? If you'd do it again would you go back to one of the same houses- I assume not the first with the drugs and all?

I think both times were eh.... maybe 8 months at most each? I don't really remember any more exactly how long.
Would I go back? Possibly, if desperation drove me there, which isn't a good place to be when choosing to work in the sex industry.
I wouldn't go back to that house, however. There is an open invitation at a third house that's about 4 minutes away from where I live that I might take, or I would go solo and rent dungeon space at a local East Bay dungeon. Solo has more physical risk, and you have to have your own equipment, but it IS better for getting clients who specifically want you for your skillset, and the money is way better, too.
I now have quite a bit of experience in martial arts. Full contact knockdown no-pads karate. Pretty hardcore style. There are a lot of dudes out there who want to get kicked around, so I'd market that. The risk of someone fighting back is higher, and while I can handle myself well, experiencing alive fighting has shown me that if a dude is really big and strong, if I don't purposefully do some pretty nasty damage fast, I'm in trouble.
TSStaci76
6 years ago • Dec 22, 2017

Hi

TSStaci76 • Dec 22, 2017
I want to be an apprentice to a Domme and work closely with her creating ultra sexy scenes in which i am turned from male to female... Possible?
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 22, 2017
1. I want to be an apprentice to a Domme and work closely with her creating ultra sexy scenes in which i am turned from male to female... Possible?

Well, I mean, with a pro domme, she isn't going to perform operations on you, and she's going to charge you by the hour, but you could probably work out a series of scenes that create the illusion of that.