Online now
Online now

Flogger

FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • May 19, 2020
Hello there.

I have rather a large selection of floggers .... some of which I have blogged about.
If you want a really soft one ... try rabbit fur and work up from there.
Also, if starting out, get your hands on a competent flogger (person).
Kitty was put off flogging with her first experience 15 years ago... didn’t last 2 minutes apparently...but I brought her back into the light (no pun intended).

A quick story, a sub I knew used to think that walking upstairs to the bedroom was the foreplay before flogging.
After a massage (to warm up the back), with suitable music and a soft flogger to start with, she soon realised the error in her thoughts.

Hope this helps.
FC
wicked sabina{Taken}
wicked sabina{Taken} • May 19, 2020
Thank y'all so much. Got one ordered. Now waiting as patiently as i can. So excited to see how it will feel. I went with deerskin 18 inch long i do believe it has 18-24 falls. Im all tingly with anticipation.
liza​(sub female)
liza​(sub female) • May 19, 2020
When I was starting out I definitely preferred a flogger. I would go with deer hide. It has a nice weight to it and you get that thud with just the right amount of sting
wicked sabina{Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 2, 2020
wicked sabina{Taken} • Jun 2, 2020
Well results are in. My flogger has arrived and i love it. Just trying lighter strikes with occasional ones that bite. Eagerly waiting for a more lengthy session. Thaks so much for the healp
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2020
In my experience of making and using floggers, leather flogger with 1 inch wide strands would be best to start with. Smaller width of strands would increase the bite and if you want full bite in the future id further sugest tipped leather strands or closed-loop rope floggers