Online now
Online now

why dosen't this work

Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • Jun 12, 2020
Savida wrote:
I’d have to agree with Aria on all points, and add that this sort of thing, finding a partner, truly takes time.

I honestly couldn't agree more. Many people want that miracle connection and jump into things way too fast without really knowing someone. It's frustrating to hear people complain about it and trust me I used to complain about not finding someone right that minute. But after a while I found it more entertaining to get to know someone and take the time to find the little things than to jump into it without knowing if we are even compatible!

It may be a short response to this question that you made but it's SOOO VERY IMPORTANT! Take the time even if the person isn't the one it's worth the try! And a good quality friend could come out of it.
wannabepsychology​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020

Re: why dosen't this work

richio82 wrote:
Alot of sites seem like this,You enter and someone pairs up with you,then you never hear from them or others.Is my profile that lame ?Some sites are just a scam but here the first month's free,dosen't figure.

If I were looking and read your profile, I would not message you due to the lack of information. You have plenty to say about play but that is it.

What kind of person are you? What kind of conversations do you enjoy? Do you have hobbies, likes dislikes?

Some people will think that all you care about is the sex because that is the only thing covered in your profile.

*None of this was meant to be disrespectful.*
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020

Re: why dosen't this work

LordofPain56 • Jun 16, 2020
TXDomPolyhouse wrote:
To me if the Avatar is not a real picture is a let down. First impression whatever ppl see is the avatar, so your selection there is sending a message from the beginning.

Well, in my case. I look about as bad as my avatar does, so either way (real or impression) it's a letdown. Haha.