Online now
Online now

Males in chastity

Subdesires​(sub male)
6 years ago • Dec 27, 2017
Subdesires​(sub male) • Dec 27, 2017
I have gone 15 days. I find the hardest part is the first three days and then I kind of settle in but orgasms are very explosive when set free. While most chastity stories focus on the frustration and the way it alters a mans behavior, i also find that when my Mistress is ready and wants to make love to me, it is very romantic as she removes the cage knowing that she wants me. Of course, as soon as we finish she immediate locks me back up even before any cuddle time. It is a different experience and this was not one that i initiated.
Truckerlife​(switch male){19.5 inch }
6 years ago • Dec 27, 2017

3 months

browhair56 wrote:
My personal best was 3 months and would love to find a domme to help me break that record

Did the months of time change your out look on life?
Knowing that someone else has control over that part of your seed life?
browhair56​(switch male)
6 years ago • Dec 30, 2017

Re: 3 months

browhair56​(switch male) • Dec 30, 2017
Truckerlife wrote:
browhair56 wrote:
My personal best was 3 months and would love to find a domme to help me break that record

Did the months of time change your out look on life?
Knowing that someone else has control over that part of your seed life?

It did a little bit but not a whole lot because it was with an online key holder im sure it'd be totally different with an in person key holder
browhair56​(switch male)
6 years ago • Dec 30, 2017
browhair56​(switch male) • Dec 30, 2017
Subdesires wrote:
Just curious if you were ever milked in three months? That almost seems unhealthy.

The only way I was allowed release was with a vibrator on my cage
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • May 15, 2018
While not part of the original conversation, I do admit that I have a strong interest in meeting and talking with an available man while he's in chastity - for a coffee or lunch date. There's only so much conversation about chastity I can have online before I really want to meet someone who's actively participating in it, and is free enough to be flirted with and teased a little if the conversation ends up going that way. I want to see the reactions up close and personal, hear his story and about his motivations and struggles, see what happens after a brief touch of my hand or if I sit closer to him.

I think that it'd alternate between being fascinating, hot, and hilarious.
redcutie​(dom trans woman)
redcutie​(dom trans woman) • May 15, 2018
Great Topic 😛

I guess I can also contribute to it even coming from a different perspective. I was on long term chasity two times; one 3 months and the other time 4 months, both with a dom. The first time was fun because I wasnt allowed to wear a cage and was forbidden to touch myself while being teased daily. It took quite some discipline and was really fun. Had plenty of anal though. The second was 4 months and I had on my cage 24/7. I was also teased daily and also had to edge myself via anal but wasnt allowed to orgasm. After 3 months I was also allowed to orgasm anally. I tried denying myself few times but didnt get over a few weeks.

It kinda changed my outlook in a way. It made me much more docile and submissive. Also after a month or so I got extremely horny and desperate almost all the time which I really enjoyed. Being in chasity also made me enjoy anal sex much more than before.
DarkDesires​(sub male)
DarkDesires​(sub male) • May 15, 2018
Self inflicted chastity....spent little over a year in it. Keep in mind, 2 times a week I would remove it for proper cleaning because hygiene is important. A short shower and I put it back on. The cage I use is a metal tube, no physical contact at all.