Online now
Online now

First BDSM experiences

TigerSub​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020

First BDSM experiences

TigerSub​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
I'd like to discuss first experiences. Good, bad, funny. What went right, what went wrong?

My Dom created an amazing first play scene. He texted specific instructions to me. What to wear, how to set up furniture, have coffee ready, set the thermostat temp, have my curtains open (early morning so it was pitch black outside). Then he watched me as he texted more instructions. I had to obey without knowing exactly where he was, but knowing he was enjoying the show. Once he came into my home, I remained blindfolded for the next full hour. He did a verbal initiation and put me on a leash. Then he instructed my every move through several rooms in my house. The new sensations... being so disoriented but having him guide me the whole time. The sounds and smells are so memorable since I couldn't see a thing. The excitement of not knowing or being able to anticipate what was coming next. Blew my mind honestly.

So my first scene was great. And they've only gotten better.

What have other first times been like?
DixyesPls
DixyesPls • Jun 21, 2020
I’d love to do this with my dom, but how would I suggest it without it being a request? He doesn’t like requests and he has alot of girls so I always feel I can’t voice what I want and I’m always a last thought.
TigerSub​(sub female)
TigerSub​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
My Dom is my partner, so we have a very open and honest relationship. We discuss absolutely everything. Likes, dislikes, ideas, feelings. I wouldn't enjoy playing with someone who didn't want my input.
That being said, I also understand how difficult it is to find a Dom who meets your needs. Maybe pass along a note that your Dom could read when he has free time? If you can't speak to him, get creative with other methods of communication.
Agirl
Agirl • Jun 21, 2020
That sounds perfect and was a beautiful read. I am also awaiting my first everything.. I hope it’s everything yours was xx
TheDankLord​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Jun 22, 2020
My first experience was with a girl I was close friends with in High School. Basically what happened was one time she was over at my place when my parents were not home. After chatting a bit and playing some video games we decided we wanted to do something else, I saw this was my opportunity. I asked her if she'd ever been in handcuffs before. She said no, and asked why I wanted to know. I told her I had something to show her and then got out a pair of handcuffs and some leg irons and asked if she would try them on. At first she was a little hesitant, so I told her she didn't have to and that she could think about it if she wanted, but eventually curiosity got the best of her and she asked to be cuffed. We tried a few different positions. Started with her hands. She liked that and then I put the leg irons on her which she also enjoyed. We were both young and inexperienced and didn't really know what we were doing, but we kinda just went with it and figured things out as we went along. She was really thin too so after that we tried the handcuffs on her ankles and they actually fit (albeit just barely)!

She really liked the handcuffs on her ankles so she stayed like that until I had to let her out of the cuffs so she could go home. She said it was fun and wanted to do it again, which we did, and she put cuffs on me a couple times too. We unfortunately grew apart eventually. She moved away and we don't talk very frequently anymore but it was a great experience I still fondly remember.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
The true story of my first bdsm session began as follows. Mind you we had done rough play and tied hands and so forth in the past but this was the first time we agreed we needed something more though we hadn't laid out exactly what we would do. Like many women she didn't have the ability to simply state what she wanted so what we did was left entirely for me to decide. It began with a text.

I texted her to come to my office. Soon there was a soft knock on the door. I let her in and stood there quietly for a moment with my hand on the side of her face before telling her. "You are not permitted to look me in the eyes unless I tell you to."
Her eyes flashed downward quickly and obediently.
"Am I correct that you have chokers?"
"Yes," she replied.
"Go put one on and come back to me."
She left while I went to my computer to look up bdsm toys.
When she returned I rewarded her with a simple, "Good girl," then I sat back down perusing the shops and floggers and chokers that had caught my eye.

After a time I returned to her standing there eyes downcast and told her to get on her knees. I know she expected me to position her for a blowjob but no.

She was wearing a shirt that had a very wide neck so I pulled it down low past her shoulders but not so far that her nipples were exposed. "You knew not to wear I bra, that was good," I told her as I put a collar and leash around her neck. Tugged it firmly a few times so she could feel it and feel my control.

Then I held the leash short, wrapped around my fist and forced her to look at the chokers on the computer screen. "Do you see what I am looking up?" I asked her.
"Yes."
"Do you know why?"
"Because they turn you on?"
"Because you're beautiful," I corrected. Then I pulled up the flogger I likes and asked her:
"Do you know why I am looking for these?"
"Because you want to spank me?"
"Because you deserve it," I explained. "Don't you?"
"Yes," she admitted.

I then told her that she had been a good girl so far so I was going to give her a choice as a reward. She will not always get a choice, but today she would. She can call me Sir, Daddy, or Master.
Sir likes to give orders, insists on being obeyed, and will punish her is she doesn't.
Daddy is lustful and enjoys getting off. He likes to spank his girl.
But Master will watch you cry, Master will to humiliate you, Master will hurt you, Master will give you an orgasm while it hurts just to watch you squirm.
You are Sir's servant, Daddy's pet, but Master's property.
Sir controls you, Daddy uses you, but Master owns you.

Do you understand? I asked her.

She replied,
"Yes, Master."

* And yes, she surprised the hell out of me, and went on to take a lot more than I expected.
** And yes, she called me Master unprompted the next time too.
    The most loved post in topic
DixyesPls
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020
DixyesPls • Jun 26, 2020
I remember my first BDSM experience, it was almost 3 years ago. I met my Dom online and we started talking back and forth, we were supposed to meet up a couple weeks after, but I never replied. I went two more months I believe without speaking to him if why, but eventually, I wanted to see what he was about so I went to meet him. At first, I was like oh...you look better than your pictures! He invited me in and of course, he was watching wrestling we talked he made me a plate of food I made a comment about how I love head as he was walking out the room he turned around and said when I get back your pants better be off. He gave the best head I had in a while the next time I came over he tied me up and fucked me so hard and he used a toy while I was tired... That was the first time I ever squirted! It felt so amazing , I often go back to that day !
laur
3 years ago • Jun 27, 2020
laur • Jun 27, 2020
also a newbie sub. still learning hope one day to find the Dom for me and experience my first time. 🧡