Online now
Online now

Open to all: What's your "hook"?

MrsKrisp​(dom female)
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
MrsKrisp​(dom female) • Oct 21, 2020
I know the last post was 3 months ago...posting anyway. icon_smile.gif

Sharing stories about adventures peak my interest. (They inspire me to get out and make new memories.)

Add in confidence, stillness, a ready smile, cleanliness, and the ability to learn about others and I will start ogling body parts.
luckygirl
luckygirl • Oct 21, 2020
A very nice fitted custom suit, wearing a nice watch.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2020
When someone looks after your wants/needs RIGHT away and you don't even have to ask. And do it while ensuring they're controlling the situation.

Note: Not asking does not translate to not informing. But once informed, sometimes you get someone looking after you while they're also getting you to do things for them. If someone does that right away then they're worth being hooked too. For they never hesitated or stalled.

Wonder if that's what I seem like when I'm doing things for others ASAP?
shortylotus​(dom female)
shortylotus​(dom female) • Oct 21, 2020
nice hands....like the type you can look at and think man he has definitely done a lot dishes in his day and as an added bonus can carry multiple loads to the laundry room. I get hot just thinking about it.....
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Oct 21, 2020
Purely aesthetically pleasing?
Eyes, hands, shoulders, arms, chest and the back.

But a hook to draw me in is totally different.
Character, confidence, intelligence, humility.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2020
Huh. So, apparently that situation I mentioned earlier actually happened yesterday. Even made up with someone and we jumped right into having a good time. Despite past bad times.

"Worry less, do more." Kind of not quite that simple but it means "Let's sort shit out later and enjoy what we have". We're kind of hooked back onto each other. Aware with an idea but not beating a dead horse with a stick.

GETTING hooked is actually the easy part. REMAINING hooked is like reeling in a fishing rod. Be consistent or the line is going to break. A strangely fitting metaphor.

So many people saying things like suits or hands or whatever else. But what does that say of personality? How do you STAY hooked? Show you got an understanding nature and actually want to DO things with me (lewd context) and I'm latching on. Someone can wear a suit or have "nice hands" but what if they just don't want to engage with you? More to the point, how do you get them to engage WITH you? How are you hooking them? Could be saying something like "Seeing you in just your boxers is giving me ideas."

So to quote the question, what's YOUR hook? How are you HOOKING others?
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2020
"So, let's make this a little more general. Everyone, what's your "hook": a general image of someone that would catch your attention/attraction on first glance?"

The original question was about INITIAL attraction at first glance. A little black dress won't hide a nasty personality, but it will make you look.

As will a guy in a well-tailored suit.
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 22, 2020
Since it is often that I "meet" someone online before in real life, a well-written profile and subsequent coherent correspondence with no typos and misspelled words, and good grammar and style, are my "online" hook.

In real life, cleanliness and good posture.