Online now
Online now

Communicate I repeat Communicate

larkspur​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 6, 2020
larkspur​(sub female) • Sep 6, 2020
I agree getting ghosted sucks, mostly for the waste of invested time and energy, but I wouldn't worry about what you did wrong. If that person isn't interested that's on them. Be confident in who you are. Trying to change who you are for someone who is otherwise uninterested won't end in either person being happy. It doesn't feel good to be ghosted, but try not to let it make you feel bad about you.

That said, I agree I'd rather have clear communication and honest feedback than a ghosting...
Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Sep 7, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 7, 2020
Sometimes people have their own problems and are stuck, misunderstand behavior that's seems too needy to them or they simply don't have a backbone. Sometimes we are simply too much and they ghost us. It's not always another person. I understand, it hurts and it's cruel, thoughtless and stupid. Let them go with grace and send them your best wishes. Don't be angry, that would only hurt yourself.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 7, 2020
I agree people need to be honest especially when trying to enter into a relationship with bdsm mixed in it. you have to have a deeper sense of trust than other relationships after all if you are going to be playing with someone and also be essentially owned by someone you better know what you are getting into and if your gut tells you something is not right then end the relationship if your dom is not taking the time to address your concerns . true the dominant has the final say but they have a responsibility to ensure your safety and that they are following the safe sane consensual rule that is essential to bdsm