Online now
Online now

Plus-Size Sub

shortylotus​(dom female){Valuedom}
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
I am also a very curvy submissive.. i have had all sort of problems with this....all which have been self inflicted.. at times I would find myself being defiant and refusing to do things not because I didn't want to do them but because I was ashamed. It was easy to deal with his disappointment because I already learned how to deal with mine. An ex dom said to me once i never had a problem with your size I had a problem with you as a submissive.. thats when I realized I had become my own road block.. i was so focused on my sized i lost the real reason. Why I was here in the first place..
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i have wondered how much of our body image is a social construct? The ever persistent nurture or nature question? i did find this article https://www.rehabs.com/explore/womens-body-image-and-bmi/

As a healthcare provider who has loaded up on education about diet and how it affects health, i've become progressively angry and upset at the 'food' industry in the US. i see the 'food' industry as similar to the tobacco industry during the mid twentieth century. We are constantly barraged with media pushing and manipulating us to eat manufactured 'food' that our bodies are not adapted to and the results are a sick society. Though size can be a marker of health, it can also be deceptive.

As a critical care nurse, easily 85% of the very ill people i care for are suffering from diseases totally related to what we eat. i'm angered that the focus is on appearance and not on the core root of our health crises: the food industry systematically and consciously addicts us to manufactured substances that they label as "food," but is really slow acting poison.

For example, high fructose corn syrup did not exist before the 70's, it had not even been 'invented.' Imagine, an "invented" substance, and it is so pervasive in our 'food' that it's hard to avoid unless one is an informed and conscious buyer. It's a more intensively sweet form of (cheap) sugar. Sugar is addictive and lights up the same areas of our brains as cocain does.

The list of additives to our food is endless.

Much of the stuff we eat, and generally have been raised to consider "food" without even thinking about it, didn't even exist 150 years ago. Read the label. We take little tiny pills with micro grams or mili grams of a chemical in them, and it has a profound effect on our body. We have to have a prescription and a professionals guidance to ingest it. But we think nothing of putting unnaturally added ingredients into our bodies several times a day, thinking of it as "food." Our bodies are simply not adapted to excessive additives, and we eventually reap the consequences of it with ill health.

Heart disease is the number one killer in the US, and most of it is 100% preventable, it's primarily a 'food' related disease. So is type two diabetes. Most of my patients look at me in shock when i inform them it's generally a reversible condition.

As a society we need to stop spending so much of our focus looking at, and being distracted by, appearance and consider what makes us healthy or unhealthy.
BigBubbles
BigBubbles • Sep 24, 2020
When I was looking I had a description of my body and pic. That way I was upfront about it. And if they didnt read my profile that was their problem.
Smooth Wolf
Smooth Wolf • Sep 24, 2020
I have always thought that there is someone for everyone.
If you are not appreciated for you then walk away. If you want to change your appearance then you do it for yourself.
Never be belittled by an idiot.
Live your own life, love because you want it and enjoy all the time you have on this earth.
Because no one knows how long we have.
So go out and enjoy as much as you can.
imnotblue​(sub female)
imnotblue​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2020
You’re definitely not alone. I’m plus size as well, and as a sub newly looking for IRL Dom, I’m very nervous about the first meeting.
Mark nw london uk​(dom male)
Some girls are made for speed, some for comfort. i'm all about the comfort. I don't want a skinny chick, i'm afraid i'd break her. The only bones i want to see are attached to steak. ( sorry veggis )
The original Her​(switch female)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
Oh my gosh! Huuuuge appreciation for you. I agree! It's really challenging being plus-size, and taller. I mean, I've been 6 ft tall since I was 13 years old. Not getting any shorter, either. There's a massive ideal of subs being shorter, petite, and able to be tossed around. I'm been able to come into my own, even if it has taken years, and I've been able to understand that that's just who I am.

Yeah, I'm a collegiate athlete who's sport requires her to lift heavy weights 6 days a week. Yes, I still have my partner (who's a fucking soccer player, also), pin me down and pick me up. I wish you good luck on your journey of figuring out that being a sub is a mindset, not a physical attribute, and remember that you're smokin' hot and amazing.

Best wishes!
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2020
I'm plus size and my Dom makes me feel like I'm the sexiest woman in the world.

Part of the power I have gained in this BDSM journey with Him is knowing that I am still everything that He desires, everyone else be damned.
It has taken a while for me to get to this point and I am grateful to Him for helping me get here. And I think having that confidence, knowing that there is someone in my corner who adores me, is evident in everything I do.
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
you should embrace your curves, your figure and know your dom will support and lift you up. you shouldn't feel ashamed , vulnerable maybe, but rest assured a dom will never put you in a place of weakness. .. i adore a woman with curves and respect a sub who isn't afraid of short comings
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2020
@MisterPhantastic "you shouldn't feel ashamed , vulnerable maybe, but rest assured a dom will never put you in a place of weakness. .. " THIS is beautiful. Put a lump in my throat. Exactly what I'm hoping to find someday -- submission without weakness.