Online now
Online now

Mind Play

Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
I am also not trying to start a fight. I am trying to defend mind fucks and hypnosis against unsubstantiated criticisms that you made against them, as if they are more dangerous than other aspects of BDSM.

You once again bring up several things in regards to mind fucks and hypnosis that may be dangerous, however once again, those things apply just as well to the wide variety of other BDSM activities, which are practiced more often, by more people, than are mind fucks and hypnosis.

In regards to triggers, many people have such triggers that they are not aware of, which can also be triggered by other BDSM activities, and this happens all of the time. Minds fucks and hypnosis are not unique to this, nor can you say that mind fucks and hypnosis cause more things to be triggered in an undesirable way than other BDSM activities.

I mean seriously. Many panic attacks have been unexpectedly triggered when someone is securely restrained, or when a ball gag is secured around their head for the first time. Then, on top of that many times safe words are ignored by inexperienced or abusive Doms when a panic attack occur. I dare say that though you have heard of negative things happening with those who get involved with mind fucks and hypnosis, you have likely heard many more stories of negative situations involving the other aspects of BDSM.

I am simply suggesting that to single out mind fucks and hypnosis, as if they are more dangerous, as if they are used more for abuse, and as if they are used more often by inexperienced practitioners, is unreasonable and unfair to those who practice those aspects of kink.

You do say something that explains a lot in regards to your position about mind fucks and hypnosis. You state "While my feeling on this subject are mine and as far as posting are mine alone. I have know to many people personally that have been messed up by mind fucks".

You have every right to your feelings on the subject. I am simply pointing out why your feelings may be exaggerated when you single out mind fucks and hypnosis as if they are inherently more dangerous than the many other aspects of BDSM. I can assure you that there are many more people who have been messed up by inexperienced and abusive practitioners of the many other aspects of BDSM than have been messed up by mind fucks and hypnosis.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 6, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2020
truckstopjunkie wrote:
Ok since I'm seeing what I'm seeing I have to change my thoughts on consent forms. A friend that suggested that a consent form be signed when involved in BDSM, hypnotism changes it all .. if you go meet a hypnotist. Take multiple friends. Never go alone. And make at least two friends males. Dont ever be alone with them. Ever.

Whoops!

Looks like he got kicked off the site.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 10, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 10, 2020
It's mainly about letting actions speak for themselves and doing "U-turns" while combining one event with another.

At first you can get confused. When X extreme event leads to Y. Or when Y is happening even when X is. Being firmly and harshly put in line one moment only to find your head up a skirt the next. Or otherwise receiving some kind of affection.

You could find yourself blindfolded and not sure what's going to happen. So of course you're going to be a bit unsure/confused. Does it lead to a good event or a "bad" one? If it was only either one or the other then you wouldn't be mindfucked.

At some point you get used to the plot twists and U-turns. But at that point you might have discovered a lot you enjoy.
Cello Master​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020
Cello Master​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2020
I am a online hypnotist on this site and as such I deal with peoples subconscious mind ,But I don’t try to manipulate. I find out what peoples core beliefs are ,what their limits are, what their fantasies are, and I work within that framework. I don’t manipulate people into doing things that they don’t want to do. To me that would be unethical… But more than that, if I try to get someone to do something while they were in trance that they normally wouldn’t want to do, they would immediately wake up from trance. The mind has a built-in defense mechanism against that.

What you may be talking about his consent/non-concert scenarios... For instance if someone came to me and they told me they wanted me to manipulate them, that might be a different matter, but I haven’t run into that yet.

The things that I encounter are women that like to be submissive and like to do what their master tells them to do… So to me that is not manipulation, That is entering into a pact with them. It’s an understanding and a pact built on love and trust. For me to manipulate someone against their will would break that trust… Again the only exception is if somebody expressly desired for me to manipulate them, then it would be OK to do in Hypnosis
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2020
Quote: But I don’t try to manipulate

Everyone manipulates. You control an event to find out information for example. Manipulation isn't "lies" or "Deceit". It often gets a bad rep because it's misused as such. But everyone wants something. And in the end we do use that to our advantage (and theirs). While being clear as possible, ideally. You're saying you don't manipulate (which is false) because of your fear of such manipulation being (mis)used for harmful purposes.

Quote: I don’t manipulate people into doing things that they don’t want to do. To me that would be unethical

There's what we want. What we don't want. Then there's the fact people don't even know what they want, or otherwise being conflicted despite the fact they made bold claims either way. Everyone manipulates without meaning too all the time without even realising it. Without control and direction being given. So it's something very important to remain aware of. What's unethical is how people assume the worst too easily. Yes, I want something from you. Yes, I want something out of this. Yes, I will try to manipulate the situation so that you benefit from it. Which is only possible if you let me more often then not. But they have to let you. More then that they have to let themselves. What is refereed to as hypnosis is basically another way of stating "Acting on subconscious/instinct". Which people tend to fear is bad when phrased as such (due to a fear of loss of control and thinking). But if you think about it many of the best things that happen also come from letting ourselves "flow" in situations. Many none hypnosis focused situations can still very much involve this. But without someone on either side of the fence guiding (manipulating) a situation there can be harm and danger. If someone is careless and puts themselves (or you) in danger because of that, that is a situation that should be manipulated in the interest of safety. Regardless of wherever it is wanted or not. There is a balance between "controlling events" without "deciding for them" though. Long story short, never decide for others but your actions are still your own. if for example someone complains about what you do that is "shaming". Did they MEAN to do it? (and thus manipulated) I'm less concerned when there's intent (thus, it's more ethical, even if unpleasant). Much more concerned when people don't even know what they're doing (eg: They could be letting a bully target you. And not even be aware they're allowing this to happen). So if we're talking about ethics first establish the lesser of two evils. We don't always get what we want. But the question is do we get what we need? eg: the old saying of "A sub doesn't get what they want, they get what they need" (provided a dom knows what they're doing with said sub). Of which doing things the other doesn't want may require. In the interest of further having them make a choice. Ethics or not "Their decision". Ethics or not are they going with the "flow" of the situation?

Also worth noting people LET themselves get into unpleasant situations all the time as well (wherever it's worth it or not in the end depends on a number of factors). I assure you, the mind has a built in "stupidity" switch as much as a "get out of danger" one. The real question is how often does such danger actually exist instead of that being an assumption? This can all be explained with one very simple word. "Fear". If anything has hypnotized people more then anything it's probably fear. Something many people avoid. Yet something that must be faced. So part of the appeal with mindfucking? Facing the unknown. Facing fear. And, if you know what you're doing, actually managing to enjoy the situation instead of letting that fear control you. It may even be possible that only through facing such fears can you gain the most enjoyment from a situation. Of which can not be obtained from anywhere else. There's a certain attraction/intimacy when someone puts you in line yet also systemically reinforces that you're looked after and cared for (and this is 100% manipulating/controlling that situation where the one giving such direction and flow is concerned).

Quote: For instance if someone came to me and they told me they wanted me to manipulate them, that might be a different matter, but I haven’t run into that yet.

I mean, does anyone actually ask for it? People more tend to let themselves be directed as you lead. HOW you lead and with what is the most contributing factor. I suppose you could say if someone asks for orders that's asking to be manipulated. If you play a FPS computer game focused on teamwork and squads you'll notice most people want to avoid taking the leadership role. While the few that do so tend to be pretty good at it. It's a similar concept in BDSM (and out). Everyone wants that direction but how many people do the directing? But as soon as someone leads by example (let alone rank) most people are on board. As if they're "hypnotized" into it. More often then not there doesn't even need to be a discussion about ranks and orders and such. Just setting an example is enough. It's also pretty easy for subs to engage with doms as well because of this. Provided a dom "leads" the sub "follows" and things "just happen". As long as that is in a "style" that is in a subs area (eg: they could be the type to require a more firm handed/forceful approach or the "softer" type). If someone engages with you unasked for yet not unwelcome while seeing to your needs easily is that not an act of manipulation?

The best kind of mindfuck is when you don't have to state your needs yet get them met. Some people can "read" you that well I suppose. It's like they're a "mind reader". hence the term "Mind" fucking.
Miki
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
Jesus Christ, can't you motherfuckers respond to a topic without writing Stephen fucking King novels?