Online now
Online now

What kind of fetish is this?

safelle​(neither male)
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020

What kind of fetish is this?

safelle​(neither male) • Oct 16, 2020
So ever since I could remember, I have a fetish with being wrapped up in certain fabrics. Most of them have been silky in nature but not 100% silk. It started when I was a dancer in high school and the girls would wear these really soft skirts. My gf at the time was fooling around with me and took her skirt off and wrapped it around my neck. I instantly felt turned on and aroused. Also, my cousin used to have a really soft blanket she would hug me with and I felt the same way.
My other fetish is similar but having my neck wrapped up with the same type of fabric, a pashmina scarf, or long hair. I’m just interested to see if it’s uncommon or if anyone else has experienced something like this?
forgedbyfire
forgedbyfire • Oct 16, 2020
I think that “mummification” or some derivative of it what you are referring to. Try researching “mummification kink.”
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2020
Sensation Play - a practice of stimulating body senses to heighten sexual gratification, it usually includes the use of silk scarves, feathers, ice, massage oils, and other similar implements. Unlike BDSM play which is about suffering and power exchange, sensation play is pleasing and light for both vanilla and kinksters.
    The most loved post in topic
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 16, 2020
There's a place on Furcadia known as the golden tether. The place is kind of split with half being focused on chains, cages, shackles on walls, etc. The other half is more "silk" focused, with pillow piles, red curtains and the like. A mix of both contrasts each other quite well as well.

There's not really a definition for it. I would say it's "softer" but you can certainty enjoy both areas.

Quote: Unlike BDSM play which is about suffering and power exchange

Suffering can be a bit of a misnomer. Even to those that are "put in line". Since it can lead to a larger net gain of happiness/pleasure where suffering may not even be employed. Power exchange also implies "exchanging" that power. A dom tends to keep that power. Which does not mean a sub doesn't do their own things/actions.

BDSM isn't about suffering. Even if that can be a part of it. It's about pleasure. And how to get to that goal. For some that involves suffering. For others they might not want pain (or punishments) involved at all. Personally it adds to the thrill for me. But I know enough people would get squirmish if those elements are even brought up. Could get more into how punishments and rewards happen outside of BDSM all the time without people even realising it but that's getting into it (if your partner/lover ever told you to sleep on the couch, that's a punishment. And is known to happen outside of BDSM relationships. As an example).