Online now
Online now

What do you use after a spanking?

Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
3 years ago • Jul 26, 2020
Heparin is the same drug regardless of country, and it is NOT SAFE to be used by non-medical persons, and for these purposes. That is the truth minus sugarcoating.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 31, 2020
some good recommendations and some not so good have been shared.

wanted to add cold showers. they are my own personal hell, but the last 2 minutes of every shower i take is as cold as the water will go.

among many benefits, immersion in hot then cold water reduces inflammation, speeds recovery, boosts mood, reduces pain, boosts immune system, and many more. i personally recommend a hot shower followed by cold as aftercare.
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
I've noticed a lot of people recommending arnica after impact play.

I'm not a dermatologist, but I have sold cosmetics and essential oils before. Just a heads up that using arnica (as an essential oil or as a tea made from the flower) on broken skin for prolonged periods of time *can sometimes* be harmful and can cause a rash. Not for everyone and in small doses you'll probably never get a reaction, but just don't go overboard and be sure to try it out first.

For sore, unbroken skin after impact play or rubbed onto sore muscles after a prolonged pose, arnica is amazing and soothing. I use arnica teas in baths and like to use an arnica balm when my muscles or skin are sore. Essential oils and natural ingredients can be lovely for aftercare, and I still totally agree with everyone who recommended arnica for sore muscles.

If you're going to use arnica or other flowers and essential oils make sure you and your partner don't have any allergies or sensitivities before you use a new item (essential oil or otherwise) on each other for after care. Some people may never have a reaction, some people may get slight reactions on broken skin (like after impact play, or even from bathing after shaving). Whenever you want to try a totally new product for aftercare, I think it's a good idea to have your partner try it 24 hours before play just to make sure they're not allergic. The skin can be really sensitive after feeling a flogger or a paddle, and using a brand new product can sometimes do more harm than good. Like I said, I still love arnica and use it regularly, however, using too much at a time, constant use, or if you do something like contact play before the skin has healed from a previous session, arnica and some other essential oils might be too strong, especially if your partner has sensitive skin.

If the skin is a little broken or bothered, I like to use iced aloe instead of arnica.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
LordofPain56 • Sep 4, 2020
I used aloe lotion on a girls butt after a brutal flogging. Her reaction when I started rubbing it in was priceless.
realfreakydad​(dom male){NO}
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020

Re: What do you use after a spanking?

BellaYellowRosé wrote:
Subs and Doms I need your help. I am looking for recommendations on a cream/lotion or oil for after a spanking. What is your favorite to use?

Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
for me it is always lotions and rub it very gently on the subs
johio​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
johio​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2020
I use arnicare gel. However the last time I used it on my sub she reacted very badly. Felt that it hurt worse than the impact play that preceded it lol.