Online now
Online now

Lonely lifestyle.

Luna C
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020

Lonely lifestyle.

Luna C • Oct 24, 2020
I come to find out that as many people want to communicate about who they are and what they are about being in this mindset is most lonely. It is very exhausting to constantly be searching for something that almost feels like it doesn't exist from another person. Like having a ordinary relationship is so much easier but it's just not the feeling. But also extending myself out is so completely exhausting. I keep wondering why do we seek something that is so hard to have.
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i do not think the 'search' is really a choice? To stop searching doesn't take the need away for me, it just sublimates it, or suppresses it?

i think there is a part of us that is hungry, often starving, and we are in search of nourishment.

i'n my case, i have yet to find a place to settle, where i can eat three square meals a day. i pick berries along the path, sometimes i get fast food just to fill the hunger. Even though i know it's not the best for me, it beats starving... just have to guard against making it a habit, or may get heart disease.
MariGold
MariGold • Oct 24, 2020
I understand the feeling but I think you also need to cut yourself some slack. Don't exhaust yourself. Talk to people, make friends, with the genuine goal to just talk and meet people, no reading between the lines and getting your hopes up quickly. When something seems fishy, it probably is!

Also learn to step away and have some me-time to recharge! Good luck.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020

Re: Lonely lifestyle.

Duchie wrote:
I keep wondering why do we seek something that is so hard to have.

We keep seeking cause we all know when we find it, it was sooooooooo very worth the effort and pays us back tenfold. For myself personally the need for it, isn't a switch that I could turn off. It was a have to have (not a want), that couldn't be ignored. To use that corny line...BDSM.. completed me!

xoLeah had some great advise. Surround yourself with (kink) community. Live in the world you wish to be a part off, it does make it easier but don't forget time out for YOU, you are more than submissive, you are a person that happens to be submissive. It can be to easy to drop yourself into kink at the cost of EVERYTHING else. Life has to straddle vanilla to kink and some how blend into one world, that suits your needs.