Online now
Online now

Finding Balance in our Christian home

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 3, 2020
Dear​(dom female){{Joshua My} Finding Balance in our Christian home

My husband and I Recently started D/s. I am the Dom and my husband is the sub and we are 24/7. He asked me and it all just comes naturally to us. However; I struggle often because He is head of household and finding a balance is hard for me this causes a fierce dom drop.

Only you would know for sure, but Drop is not typically related to what you describe. Drop is often an emotional/physical reaction to the end of something really enjoyable.

I suggest this because it might be something else. You might be depressed or in conflict with your beliefs and that maybe pulling you down.

To be a Christian and in this life is always going to be a challenge. I've been working that out for decades now. And this doesn't have to be Ds.

Some activities are more topping and bottoming such as play or sex. It's perfectly ok to approach this in that way and then once you are done with that activity you can go back to the more familiar head of household dynamic.

There are Dominant couples who do quite well and couples who are tops and bottoms in specific situations who also do quite well.

Of course as with all things, constant communication and researching this life together is your best bet in finding what will work for you.

Good luck with it.
H*
CallmeCJ​(switch male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
CallmeCJ​(switch male) • Dec 5, 2020
Marriage is all about mutual submission aligned purpose to your duties. Neither is the author of their own body. Its fine tou take occasional sexual control