Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Leapshun​(sub female){Yes}
5 years ago • May 17, 2018

I'm owned

Leapshun​(sub female){Yes} • May 17, 2018
My name is Leapshun, I'm here with My Master's permission. We are looking to start a group in Savannah Ga. Hopefully there are some people from Ga. who are interested. We also would be looking to make friends with like-minded people who understand our lifestyles. I've been around this lifestyle my whole life. My Master how ever has lot's of experience but could use advice from experienced Dom's. Thanks for having us here.
StopThatDJ​(sub male){Seeking}
5 years ago • May 17, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I'm totally new to this world. i want to devote my life to special mistress who is loving and caring. Humiliation won't be the part of our relationship. I genuinely to worship her and her body(sexual point of view). Making her the Queen of the House. Following her orders, eating her anytime she feels the need. Even tho i have no experience, A Mistress can train me to serve her better.
Athena​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 18, 2018

Athena (sub female) (no)

Athena​(sub female) • May 18, 2018
Hello everyone. Im also a newbie (read a bunch of posts before posting myself and see there’s a lot of us out there). I’m looking to focus my attention and admiration on one respectful dom. My sexual fantasies include being tied up, teased, forced to have sex (all forms), told I’m naughty and need to be punished and then receiving punishment accordingly. I see myself more of a BS than DM. Outside of sex, I enjoy crossfit, gardening as I’m a vegan although it’s not a requirement for my dom to be, and snuggling in front of the tv watching a good series or movie on Netflix. I hope I can meet like minded people in the Morris County and nearby surrounding counties
Im New Jersey. Any dom out there looking to mentor a newbie sub?
Nailey​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 21, 2018

Nailey​(dom male) • May 21, 2018
New to bdsm and want to explore my Dom side,would it better to have a sub with experience or one without so can learn together??,all advice appreciated
VioletSy521​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 21, 2018

New here too

VioletSy521​(sub female) • May 21, 2018
As my profile indicates, I would love to meet other Doms and subs as FRIENDS only. I’m open to mentors, but only if they are the real deal. I’m fairly new to being “out” as a submissive, but not naive in any way. I’m pretty dominant in my professional life, but I chose to submit to my partner sexually because I want to. Open to constructive criticism, but only if you are truly trying to be helpful icon_smile.gif
Thanks!
Nailey​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 22, 2018

New

Nailey​(dom male) • May 22, 2018
Hi all,new to bdsm and looking forward to my journey,and see where it takes me
Greeneyedreamer​(sub female){Yes I am }
5 years ago • May 23, 2018
Hi, we are a D/s couple looking for our triad to love and spoil. Please read the profile to learn more, but we are educated, loving and fun! We like to travel, go to parks, lunches, dinner and other outings. It's not about the sex, it's about the connection. Looking to have someone we both can fall in love with and who loves us as well. We are height and weight proportional, but not youngsters. Please be real and serious.
MMslave​(sub female){yes i am c}

G'day from an Aussie slave....

G'day to other Cage members from DownUnder Aus. I am a slave-in-training to my wise-man Master who is having a challenging time training me as i am also 100% brat, formerly an Alpha Female. I am in my late 60s, very sexually active and bi. I am not new to bdsm as such but i am new to Master/slave relationships and at first rejected it outright as i had been in several abusive relationships when younger and did not understand how M/s relationships were so very different. Now i get it as my Master is very patient and caring as he tries to train me. I actually enjoy his punishment and find it very sexually arousing. I would love to meet another bi woman for casual or more permanent fun times, with my Master's permission of course. You will need to be in regional NSW, Australia though. Cheers....
Dragonslyr
Dragonslyr • May 23, 2018
Newbie would like to learn more about d/s real life and online. Have a desire to controll . Looking for advice or comments