Online now
Online now

Should I ask for rules?

KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 23, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jan 23, 2021
MrFulmen wrote:
Taking things slow and letting the dynamic build gradually sounds like great wisdom to me. icon_smile.gif

As for asking for things you want, I'm the opposite of the folks suggesting that you frame your desires as things you're doing for your partner. I love it when my submissive partners share their open and raw desires with me. That feels like them giving me their vulnerability, and telling me how to push the buttons that will make them excited to submit.

Conversely, I strongly disapprove of a partner trying to dress up their desires as services they're offering to me. Don't try and get me to give you a treat while pretending that you're focused on my desire.

So for me the ideal way to start that conversation would be something like "I love the idea of you giving me rules to follow when we're out at the dungeon. Here's an example of what kind of rule I'm imagining... Here's what it would mean to me, and how I think it would make me feel..."

I totally agree with this, every dynamic is 2 way and you should feel able to voice your thoughts, opinions and feelings. I also agree with you about taking it slow, do things at your own pace and don't worry about being overeager it is really easy to enter this world and be like a child in a sweet shop desperately wanting to try and have everything at once! I was 100% like that when I first started and its lovely to be so excited but when you rush you don't get to savour every experience.

I hope everything goes well for you and your Dom icon_smile.gif
Naya
3 years ago • Mar 11, 2021
Naya • Mar 11, 2021
SubtleHush wrote:
eager qt
Should I ask for rules?
1 week ago • 01/06/2021 9:44 pm
Hi! First post.

Smart thinking outweights wet panties any day. Good luck

Best advice I have ever seen full stop!!!

icon_smile.gif
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 11, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 11, 2021
As much as we want to Dom/Dommies are not able to read minds. Talk to us lets us know what is on your mind and what your wanting. I have always said "talk to me and let me understand how to make you wet". does not always work but it at least helps.
sandrua​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
sandrua​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2021
Hi!
On my experience, it's very good to take things slowly, what I do and what I love to do to my subs is discover for myself what are their vulnerability, it creates a state of vulnerability even greater than you telling me what you like and what you want,
Normally I start with basic rules and see how you react and escalate from there. Like for example (and this I mean before the pandemic) my smallest rule is when I get home I want to have coffee ready, and the second rule, is if you are home before me, and I arrive i want to be greeted on the knees infront of the door... Man I hate this pandemic shit. But anyways back to the subject if he is a Dom, and has some type of experience he will try and connect with you and just start experimenting, everything depends on personality.

Have a great day everyone!