Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

TotalTrouble{Taken}
3 years ago • Oct 4, 2020
TotalTrouble{Taken} • Oct 4, 2020
Personally I for one squirt, in fact I’ve been known to Gush.
It is One of the Most Erotic, and Beautifully, Most Satisfying Experience. I truly wish for more women to Experience something so Fulfilling.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Oct 4, 2020
I, in experience, have been forced to urinate, and also have had squirting orgasms. They are both very different. I am not saying "Fill a cup" as I have read some people refer to it as. But they are very much different. One is not for me, the other, when it happens is from a very intense orgasm. Whether urine contributes to some of that, either beginning or end when you are not paying attention is outside of my scientific scope.... but really... there are MANY more people who are into the bacterial sess pool that is ANAL - I am not knocking anal either... but there is way more mess and problems and possible infections that come from that practice... and I am sure there are some TOTAL ANTI "water sports" people on here *cough not naming cough* that are more than happy to take it in the ass... so

A) Stop kink shaming it looks bad on you and makes you an ugly person ( I skipped a few pages in the middle cause you all got off topic and just started attacking each other and defending dumb arguments)

😎 My advice for people who want to learn more about it, from my perspective - make sure when your woman is orgasming, that you open her channel enough so that it has a directional flow... and put down a sheet! It can be embarrassing the first few times. I have had squirting orgasms that I didn't even expect to have, was a normal intense orgasm, but the way my fingers were positioned (Yes, I was doing it to myself, and yes, I was on a video call...) I got an unexpected surprise! lol. Was really funny afterwards, and I just moved my fingers and stopped making a directional mess while I finished up.

So I am not sure if it is as easy as that, but get your foreplay on, it is really brought on by sensuality... Most women don't get enough AMAZING orgasms from their partner... and now you want us to squirt too?! 😃