Online now
Online now

Electro play

Hydra1234​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 26, 2018

Electro play

Hydra1234​(dom male) • May 26, 2018
This is something that I have been looking into for a couple of weeks, although it does not interest me through words when I watch it occur through videos ext. I wonder what that would feel like to the person, to anyone who has experienced electro play through things like violet wands what was it like? Was there any concerns you had that your partner was able to quench through time having used them?

This mainly stems from my curiosity of things like this given it is something that I want to try in the future if I find someone but at the same time it is something that scares me that could easily get out of hand? Or are most violet wands regulated wattage wise? So many questions that I would love people to help me out with either by answering that could cause a debate or by Emailing me/Messaging me I look forward to hearing your stories and advice! icon_biggrin.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • May 27, 2018
Since there is no hurry as you dont have a current submissive and you mention they dont interest you, through words/text, so why not try a local club/dungeon/retail store and ask questions from those that are using them? A *good ProDomme might also be able to answer in her Dungeon as a hands on thing (read: *reputable). Of course dont touch someone else equipment without asking first if your at a function or Convention. That is VERY frowned upon and of course wait for an appropriate time, if they are screening or coming down from one. Most in the scene are open to answering REAL questions, it is all in how you ask for help or advise.

Models vary, the age of units vary as does what type of Elctro play (so explanations given, could be somewhat vague and wont apply from unit to unit), so I wouldn't personally offer up any written materials on Electro play. I personally place a high value on safety and on my rep. Peoples health etc comes into play with safety, you are after all running an Electric current through a human body. Heart issues like arrhythmia need to be discussed . When you strip it down to very simplified safety warning...Static can kill a person! in the right conditions. Are you will to risk it? This kind of play takes informed consent....it proves you need to go into this with knowledge on both sides of the current.

I love my power toys. I will admit it always in the back of my head (as it should be) "this is dangerous" but for some of us that is the thrill and rush. I will also admit I dont use them very often for that very reason.

Also wanted to say good on you for asking questions and not jumping in with the jumper-cables!
DrWakko
5 years ago • May 27, 2018
DrWakko • May 27, 2018
I have three wands. Two are ceramic core and one is solid state. As for what they feel like is personal. Each person has their own experience. I describe it like a more intense static shock like when you touch a door knob.

I suggest going to your local play space and asking someone with a wand to try it out.

Ceramic wands have a play time of about 30 min before they become too hot to use. They are also the most intense.

Solid state wands can be used for hours but they are about 25% less intense as a ceramic state.

Neon wands are what you buy at the beauty supply shop. They aren’t very strong.

You can control the intensity of wand so what really matters is what is in your hand. The flat side of a metal pizza cutter will feel totally different than the cutting part of a pizza cutter.

DW
    The most loved post in topic
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • May 28, 2018
I wonder if anyone knows of this piece of medical equipment?

I am visiting a trauma psychologist tomorrow, not for therapy or play, just a sharing of minds.
He uses this in his therapy, (he is also an active Dom and brings this to the community table)....

He has a unique set of skills he can turn towards kink. Due to work he has always been able to help people to contain or experience new emotions.
safely adding to your experience of tingle in your ass should your request it, special gels and a probe that is suitable for anal or vaginal insertion that attaches to a TENS machine that provides stimulation for an orgasm of your dreams. Disposable probe for safety.
Being the inquisitive person I am, I cannot wait to see how this works.