Online now
Online now

Relocation

OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Mar 7, 2021
Welcome!

Nice to meet you. It is all about flow. That is an important question for me, since I don't do online only relationships. It is more important than the sex question, since that is always some bravado and peacocking and is never really the same in reality. But I digress, sounds like you really know what your doing. I enjoyed reading your internal thought process.
Eagles Nest​(dom female)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

You answered your own question

Eagles Nest​(dom female) • Apr 8, 2021
Your answer very well stated, copy and paste when you need it. That is all you need to say. It says it all!

"I find myself stuck on answering the question. Okay, sure, I COULD see myself relocating for a relationship that worked, that felt right, where we connected strongly and the pull was there. We'd need to meet and spend time with each other on multiple occasions before I would consider it. If it had that magic, and I believed in it, it would be worth it to relocate."
acquiesced​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 9, 2021
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 9, 2021
Not only am I relocatable, but I'm currently cruising the USA in my motorhome, wandering about and enjoying everything it has to offer. Hope to venture into Canada too. I'm semi-retired, having raised 3 kids and 2 wives. I'm like that roulette ball bouncing around as the Earth spins beneath my feet. Where will I land? Place your bets now!
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 10, 2021
Miki • Apr 10, 2021
A little nuance here... You wrote that they asked if you were "ready and able" to move out there. Now, of course that sounds kind of suspicious, but could it be they want to know if you would be willing and able to move should the relationship head in that direction? If your feet are firmly planted where you are (as are mine) they'd be wasting their time.

In both cases you could say you might be, for the right one, but a whole lot more convo needs to take place.

Now then, COVID is jamming everything up, especially now with the 4th Surge a reality especially among "younger, unvaccinated" people, but if we can get that behind us, and everything else seems to go OK, you might consider a trip out there, to neutral ground to see what sort of dog pile you might be being asked to step in, but then again, unless there are other things to see and do in the area in question, it could be a waste of time and expense.

Personally, if I were looking, a ReLo is out of the question for me, and I'd never let a dominant or other prospective partner relocate here. That's why whatever playtime I would get would be strictly with IRL folks I already know and know to be like-minded.

Totally have to be like-minded. What a hot mess it would be to go on a date with a local and start to get all saucy on him/her only to find out his/her old man is the local fire-and-brimstone preacher.

(... slinks away red-faced)

@ Acquiesced:--Quote: "Not only am I relocatable, but I'm currently cruising the USA in my motorhome, wandering about and enjoying everything it has to offer. Hope to venture into Canada too. I'm semi-retired, having raised 3 kids and 2 wives. I'm like that roulette ball bouncing around as the Earth spins beneath my feet. Where will I land? Place your bets now!"

Dude, you raised 2 wives? I totally wanna party with you!!!!

That ain't easy!!!

JK

In a motor home cruising the Lower 48? kewl! (Even kewl-er of you got taste and rumble the highways and byways in a good ol' Airstream)

I could be mistaken, those I think are just trailers.. Fuck it, make it a Winnie and you're the Rock Star of Drifters!

Canada gonna have to wait, though. Again COVID got that border shuttered still, I think.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • Apr 10, 2021
Honestly it is far less complicated to have a person no more than two hours away want to meet you as a potential partner.

I personally decline LDR because it is mostly online for ages and the chance of being ghosted is higher than sanity needs.

So I keep those who are far away in the friend zone to see if they still chat regularly. 7 times out of 10 they don't. The genuinely interested ones are the 3 out of 10.

Of course it is your choice whether to continue but I recommend not answering financial questions or showing your passport or you may find yourself identity scammed.

ID she is a FinDom she will show her hand soon enough.

And if she turns out to be a he reeling you in you may not know until you think back at the odd questions.

Move on is my advice.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
BNJRDSL​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
BNJRDSL​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2021
Sounds Shady, but...... taking the question at face value and assuming it isn't. I believe you've answered your own question. You are willing depending on where it goes, and I think for at that moment that is all that needs to be said. See where it goes and take things from there. Also, I dont know about you, but I'd have my Sub relocate to where I am , but that's just me : - )
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
Miki • Apr 12, 2021
That would be the general flow of the dynamic. Sub goes to Dom. But that is not etched in stone, and there's nothing 'wrong" with the reverse.

Again, , if you choose to consider relocating, first scope the scene out. Make sure they're legit. Lock your wallet up. Dress in casual (but not crappy) clothes. After all, you don't want them to think you're loaded down with bucks, but you also don't wanna come across as a greasy, smelly bum.

But in all cases, talk to them a while. if they wax impatient, well that can be a flag.

But remember, as the song "Just the Two of Us" goes:

"Good things come to those who wait... But not to those who wait too late."

Best of Luck on whatever you decide.