Online now
Online now

Online Vs Real

cherrypop​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 6, 2021
cherrypop​(sub female) • Apr 6, 2021
I don't want to commit to anything serious right now so my perfect relationship would be long distance but like we'll see each other for a week maybe every 2 months kinda thing
BNJRDSL​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 7, 2021
BNJRDSL​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2021
Starting online is fine, building a bond and trust, etc
however eventually meeting IRL is a must for me
dom daddie​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
I think both are good depending on if you like talk to people around the world or if you want to touch than you want real.
Coryseven​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
Coryseven​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2021
Both IRL and online relationships have there place.
The right person online can have just as meaningful relationships as you would IRL.
SageFlame​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2021
@ coryseven quote -
" Both IRL and online relationships have there place.
The right person online can have just as meaningful relationships as you would IRL."

I agree. I might add that the right combination online can be very fulfilling, even life changing.

Mindset - how you choose to connect or not is as individual as the face in the mirror. For me, I changed my mind when I met the right person online. Wowza!
Big Tex
3 years ago • Apr 16, 2021

Not a Fan...

Big Tex • Apr 16, 2021
Online, in the short term, is adequate for “getting to know.” But, as was stated in another post, more than a month or six weeks without face-to-face contact, and you’re just playing games. But, let’s face it, phone sex is phone sex. Now, if you’re INTO game playing, then, knock yourself out. But, if you are into the L/S, and you want a ‘serious’ relationship, don’t get bogged down in long distance, “I just can’t make up my mind,” type of exchange...
After a month or six weeks of correspondence, the two of you should be well enough acquainted to take that next step.
DomJayy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 16, 2021
DomJayy​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2021
I think saying after six months etc of online you are “playing games” is abit unfair but I respect your opinion

I’ve had a sub online in the past for longer than that and it was just as meaningful as a irl. It’s all about communication as if one of the two are looking for more then it won’t work but if you are both happy and in a similar place then it’s not playing any games ( other than the ones you can conjure up of course )

Also phone sex is not the same as playing online
Kelpi
3 years ago • Apr 17, 2021
Kelpi • Apr 17, 2021
No but then I make sure we have a connection before we start anything. I don't enjoy just playing unless in person. If we are online and we know each other (friend or more) then yes we can have play time and enjoy each other.