Online now
Online now

Am I being scammed

Exquisite​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 27, 2021
Exquisite​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2021
Also, if you haven’t already blocked that person from your email address please do so, and alert your banks of the person email address. Scammers can obtain your banking information through your email address if you purchase items that appear in your email.
Dressing​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Dressing​(dom male) • May 3, 2021
It definitely sounds like a scam, like many others before me have said. Usually they intentionally ask for a small amount of money, so you brush it off as insignificant. If you had paid, more requests for deposits would probably come in, or you would have most likely been ghosted.

As said, financial domination isn't a kink that's easy to just "slide into" if you don't enjoy it, so as LayLamini said, anyone practicing it should, at the very least, make sure you're both on the same page.

I do NOT agree with the notion that anyone is an "animal". I can definitely see why you would think that, and some people can feel way beyond redemption. However "evil" is not so easily classified in black and white, and sometimes people just have an odd set of logic that they operate from. I do, however, fully agree that you should be taught that they exist and how to counter them, as it's easy to take advance of someone who has good faith.

I know it stings, since you get your hopes up that you've found someone that lasts, but this can be a learning opportunity for you. You'll be way more resilient against similar attempts to scam you, and that will ultimately lead you to finding someone genuine faster. And hey, now you know you can get opinions and support from the community!

Good luck and have fun!
Boo78​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 10, 2021

Scam

Boo78​(sub female) • May 10, 2021
Absolutely no need for any kind od embarrassment. If we had a cent for every scam out there we would all be very wealthy people. Scammers always try to stay ahead of the game. It can happen with money and emotions. So happy you asked the question 😘