Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

scoot​(masochist male)
2 years ago • May 11, 2021
scoot​(masochist male) • May 11, 2021
Good morning Cagers.

Average White guy living in Houston, TX.
My main interest involves fairly intense physical punishment.
It would involve being secured to a post, and then my clothing removed from me, a bit gag would beput in place, and then I'd have to endure a flogging on my back and on my ass.

My muted screams would be my anxiety and my guilt leaving my body.

Some people drink.
Some people do drugs.
Some people go to confession or to a therapist.

I prefer the immediacy of the stinging pain resulting from physical punishment at the hands of someone schooled in the proper use of a cat-o'-nine-tails.

That's what this Texan is in need of at the moment.
The Yeti​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 13, 2021
The Yeti​(sub female) • May 13, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site and to BDSM (although I've been interested for quite some time now). I'm here to learn more about the community and meet like-minded people who can offer insight and advice. My goal here is to learn about myself as a submissive and explore that side of myself in a safe, supportive place.

About me:
Submissive (obviously), brat, bit of a masochist
I'm not sure exactly what kinks I'm into, but I know that I'm not interested in being a little or anything that involves age regression. No judgement about it, I can see the appeal, but it's just not for me.
I'm looking to explore the BDSM world and find what I like and where I fit in here.

I'm always willing to make new friends so hit me up if you want; I love learning about other people and their experiences.

-The Yeti
Lyve​(dom butch)
2 years ago • May 13, 2021
Lyve​(dom butch) • May 13, 2021
Heyo, I'm Lyve and I'm here to learn more about the BDSM community and my kinks of interest.

I'm not super experienced, but I've played enough to know my role as a dom. I'm a pretty picky about who I play with, as I'm sure plenty of you all are lol! Right now, I'm the most interested in primal play, brat taming, and I'm a sadist icon_smile.gif There are a few things that I know I don't want to do, like age play and scat/piss play. No judgement if you're into it, it's just not for me.

I am a young adult, so I'm quite cautious, but I'm excited to hear about other's experiences!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • May 14, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • May 14, 2021
Welcome Yeti and Lyve! Thanks for saying hello icon_smile.gif I hope you enjoy your time here inside THE CAGE.
Keyy​(sub agender)
Keyy​(sub agender) • May 14, 2021
Hey, I'm Key. I've been off and on in the online lifestyle community since I was legal (so about 11 years). Recently my desire for service submission has come back. Seeking that, but also looking to connect with community again and make friends.
vashola​(switch male)
vashola​(switch male) • May 14, 2021
As good a time as any

Just joined a few days to a week ago. Have a friend who told me I should try finding someone here so here I am to shoot my shot lol

I've been interested in BDSM but have no experience at all. All I know is that I'd like to mutual pleasure and be pleasured by a willing partner. More info on my profile but if you can, message me and let's get to know each other. I'm an open book and open to learning too
Sarcastic Nerd

Possibly second time around

Sarcastic Nerd • May 14, 2021
Hi everyone,
I joined The Cage a few years ago, but then met someone and stopped using it. Its been over a year since my last relationship and I felt it was time to see if second times the charm.
My experience with BDSM is limited, having mainly met Doms online, I would like to experience more and grow as a sub, however I am not looking for purely play partners. What I find interesting in a man is his ability to start a conversation, I don't mean anything extravagant and out there, just the simple ability to be able to begin a conversation with a little more than, "So tell me about yourself," nothing at all wrong with that question; however I tend to take things literally and therefore struggle with just what exactly I am supposed to be telling them about, I mean do they want to know that I have broken my small toe, or that I have just been soaked by a driver driving his car too close to the curb.
I am also open to try and make new friends.
Thanks for reading icon_smile.gif
AnnieL​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 15, 2021

New Submissive

AnnieL​(sub female) • May 15, 2021
Hi. I am very new to the website and this lifestyle. I'm so open to any guidance or resources I can access in seeking more knowledge on the D/s lifestyle. I have only experience with vanilla men, so I don't have a real clear idea on what I like. I guess my expectations are to hopefully find the confidence in meeting a Dom.