Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

heavybondage​(other male)
2 years ago • Jun 2, 2021
heavybondage​(other male) • Jun 2, 2021
Hello. I've been registered on this site for a long time but haven't actually used it. I'm interested in bondage for the sake of bondage. I enjoy being restrained and held in authentic kidnap/dungeon style locations. Take a look at my photos for a taster of the sort of bondage situations I've endured. I also enjoy having my captivity recorded so I can then edit the videos and put them online. I guess that I'm a kind of digital exhibitionist...or something. I enjoy bondage in sports gear. I've also been led down a very rubbery path so I also enjoy full rubber objectification combined with heavy metal restraints.
Hope everyone here is well. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 2, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 2, 2021
Welcome gentlemen! We wish you the best of luck with your explorations.
Oneironaut L​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021

Hello all!

Oneironaut L​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2021
I'm new here, made this profile a while ago but never did anything with it. I haven't joined any communities like this before but what I've read on here seems like a good place. Going to give it a shot and see where it goes, looking forward to talking with all of you! Anyone who has questions or advice feel free to message me.
shandylady
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021
shandylady • Jun 3, 2021
Hi everyone I'm a newbie not sure of way around but will get there into most kinks very shy do don't do video pics etc. But chat ok things non sexual very headstrong lots of false start with this
imagaper
2 years ago • Jun 5, 2021
imagaper • Jun 5, 2021
Hi im new here my name is not important just as long as you use my body to get yourself off . I love it all and need it filthy
Taintedlove​(switch female)
2 years ago • Jun 7, 2021
New to the site. Just trying to find friends and expand my skills learn new things etc.

I'm a mom, music junkie. I love traveling, movies, books, and art. Very outdoorsy. And I get bored quite easily with day to day life. Idk what else to say
LittleDarlingsSecret​(sub female)

Introduction

Hi,

I am little Darlings Secret. I am new here and looking to learn more about the community.

I used to be on here , but I was to shy and had feelings of guilt, which I am over with now.

I came across BDSM through reading about it in books and stories.

You can look at my Profile to learn more about me and if interested let's talk.
molsxg
molsxg • Jun 7, 2021
Hey,

I’m Molly and I’m fairly new to the cage, but not to bdsm.
I use bdsm in my everyday life and it’s something I very much love and enjoy. From one of my very first sexual experiences it was with bondage and I’ve never been able to look back and just got deeper into the community. I used to be a switch but preferred being more dominant towards my partners but over the last year I have really found myself and feel best being a dominatrix. Having my sub at my feet and being able to take care and control of someone drives me crazy! I do have a submissive slave who I am in training with currently creating our perfect dynamic so any tips for myself or my sub would be appreciated. I have joined the cage to learn more about bdsm, myself and make friends with others who share the same kinks and openly discuss without being shamed or looked down on. I am open to speaking with new people and sharing experiences, tips and more information about lifestyles.

Thanks

icon_smile.gif)