Online now
Online now

Serious large long dildo gag

unistrutman
2 years ago • Jul 28, 2021

Serious large long dildo gag

unistrutman • Jul 28, 2021
All subs/slaves have different throat diameters and distances from lips to vocal cords. The most important dimension for the fitting of an acceptable deep throat dildo gag is the lips to the branches off the trachea to supply the lungs with air.
Selecting a dildo that fills the throat, preventing air from flowing over the vocal cords depends on a sub/slave to handle the gag reflex. One technique is to overcome the gag reflex and do ever increasing periods of deep throat dildo penetration, with 2 seconds down the throat and 5 to 6 seconds of unblocked breathing. Don't take the dildo fully outside the mouth. Slowly increase the amount of time down the throat along with the breathing time as well.

Once you have a good relationship with your sub/slave and their ability to be calm for about 10 seconds of throat penetration you can slide the dildo down their throat until their ability to produce sound at all is blocked. Felt tip mark the dildo and then you are ready for the fabrication portion of the penis dildo gag. Using heated thin wall Stainless Steel tubing,, 1/2 inch works well, penetrate the dildo from end to end. Remove the latex plug from the end to end penetration. Using the measurement from the training process you will know just how deep the dildo can penetrate the sub/slave throat, and allow free breathing. (Although utterly silent)Depending on the maximum penetration, measure from lips at maximum to the depth of initial vocal cord silencing and then use the 1/2 inch Stainless Steel tube to cross penetrate the dildo to free air flow down the middle of the dildo and then cross ways to both lungs. Orientation of the dildo is important to align the cross perforations so the air flows freely to the lungs. Once determined the methods of fixing the gag in place is up to you. I like to pierce the dildo just behind where the teeth are and use 1/8 or 1/4 inch paracord to tie the dildo in place with. Using the same Stainless Steel tubing, provides abundant air flow , even for the women that pass out from organic intensity. Each of us is responsible for the trust and confidence placed in us by those that surrender their safety and wellbeing to our skills and techniques. Have fun play safe!

PS I have been making this style of intense gag since the early 1980's, yeah an old guy. If I don't pass on the knowledge it may just fade away.
    The most loved post in topic
unistrutman
2 years ago • Jul 30, 2021

Seriously large long dildo gag

unistrutman • Jul 30, 2021
I take breathing and silent discipline quite seriously. Having seen a few videos lately of deep throat dildo gags in BDSM play without the brachial holes it seems time to speak up. Without air flow over the vocal cords you can't make a sound louder than a heavy sigh.

Being kinky or perverted should still be done so when the scene is over everyone feels like it was the best scene possible.

Play safe, no means no and develop your own kinky toys !