Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

arcana
2 years ago • Aug 1, 2021
arcana • Aug 1, 2021
Hello!

I'm new to the community! Currently trying to explore my more submissive side, find out what makes me tick, and meet some people with similar interests.
ladyhawk
2 years ago • Aug 1, 2021
ladyhawk • Aug 1, 2021
New to the site. I am an older female submissive who has been involved with the lifestyle online.
VelvetGlove​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 2, 2021
VelvetGlove​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2021
Hi A/all. I just joined and am liking what I've seen of this community so far. I'm an experienced dominant currently seeking a new play partner after a major relocation prior to the pandemic. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 3, 2021
Master Raf​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2021
New to the site. I am an older Male Dominant who has been involved with the lifestyle for years online.
THE PIG{100%}
2 years ago • Aug 4, 2021

I am a submissive white male l

THE PIG{100%} • Aug 4, 2021
Hello, I am a white submissive male slave , looking for a LTR with a BLACK MASTER. I am 88. I have been living in BaJa California for the last 2 years. would like to find a home in USA.. I am ready to serve and service a BLACK MASTER. i CRAVE HIS CUM SMELL AND TASTE. i KNOW THERE ARE MASTERS WITH ONE OR MORE SLAVES I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THAT FAMILY.
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
2 years ago • Aug 4, 2021
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Aug 4, 2021
Sir here i am former air force 6,3" all guy seeking to serve an ALPHA DOM. Sorry, no ladies - you are in charge SIR am desert ;ca serious outreach - i live in /ca /desert and can host, Am all guy seeking a man to lock the door and go for it - yes can cook, water, etc but want my focus to be you
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 6, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 6, 2021
Welcome to THE CAGE! Just a heads up we have lots of great info in our Help section and in the "Getting Started" area of our Magazine. If you have any questions or need any help please do give us a shout.
desireofayoungslave​(sub male)
Hi. My name is Mark, 19 years old, living in Vienna/Austria. I am discovering my submissive side right now and I interested in sharing this desire with people from a different place of this world. I like to connect with people and I am open minded. My main language is german, but I really like to talk in english and improve my language skills.

I am seeking for a mistress that wants to get in touch with a young slave. Sharing something of her world while using him as her slave.

A long-term relationship while also using the possibilitys of the 21st century would be great. I would really like to geht a bond with my mistress. At some point sharing pics, voicemails or maybe videocall.. the things that get it more personal ..

Feel free to talk to me icon_smile.gif
Lickulngtme​(sub male)

Thank you and hello to all this is me.....

Lickulngtme​(sub male) • Aug 6, 2021
I'm a SWM 52 sub work full time live alone no gf in over a year, my choice seeking a female that wants a FLR with TPE thats a LTR ,Ive been educating my self over the past few years ,making my self avail when the right one comes along, thus no gf its all or nothing . I have had tastes threw life and wish I would have lived the lifestyle years ago never married . Ive been everything from a babysitter for rockstars to a licensed plumber to a cosmotologist.. ect I hopoe to find her here or she finds me all the other sites are full of scams . despite all that I stayt positive and determind to find my relationship n place at her feet