Online now
Online now

Age does not equal maturity

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
“ False. For a start, you clearly care enough to complain about it. It "bothers" you. You also said the words you did. Not me. Don't know if you was refering to someone else. Either way I did not say those words. You did.”

You do realize I’m not the original poster don’t you?
I guess you’re too busy trying to convince everyone they owe you something.

I’ve said what I mean. I don’t owe you an explanation or anything else.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2021
Quote: You do realize I’m not the original poster don’t you?

My words were directed at you. Not the OP. Yes I am aware of that. Are you confused when I address you directly?

Quote: I guess you’re too busy trying to convince everyone they owe you something.

That is not what I said and I do not believe that at all. Those are once again YOUR words. You're speaking for others. Again. This is the SECOND time you've done that with me. I pointed out your mistake when you made it. You then made it AGAIN.

It's like you choose to do it. If you wasn't an idiot then you'd be intentionally trying to piss me off. Which is it?

Quote: I’ve said what I mean. I don’t owe you an explanation or anything else.

You don't owe me anything. But if you don't cross reference your answers with other people then how do you know you're not lying to yourself? Because you say so? That's not how it works.

Only questions and straight answers clear up misunderstandings. And I will once again ask you the question I asked here. What if you're that weak pathetic coward?

Or can't you handle the truth? That's why I'll always give a straight answer. Don't answer me though. Answer yourself first and foremost. All I do is call you into question. And you are a coward if you only want to avoid a situation.

That also brings weakness into play. People will be. It happens. I'm not going to fault you for being weak or struggling. But if you can't even face someone then that indicates you have bigger issues. Like being all blame and no responsabilty perhaps? And yes, I realise I am blaming you right now. But do you even hear yourself when you speak for others and put words into their mouths?

This is why I ask instead of assuming. All you've done is set an example in regards to assumptions.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
You did nothing wrong. It is completely your choice on your interaction(s) with others. You choose what you are comfortable with and what you are not comfortable with, be it verbal/written/non-verbal.
This community is ALL ABOUT CONSENT.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2021
Quote: You choose what you are comfortable with and what you are not comfortable with

1: This person got the last word in and said I force my "one opinion" (which is frankly false and BS). That was literary the very first thing they said to me. When they never even talked to me. Unrelated but pointing out the hypocrisy. This will be the only time I do so. I don't let shit go when I get walked over. If someone treats me like shit I don't stand for the BS. We clear about that? Will however always listen.

More then be said for some others.

2: The statement I quoted is not true at all. You can choose to get into situations. But wherever you are comfortable or not comes down to how those situations are handled and controlled. Does anyone actually choose to be uncomfortable? The only situation where I believe that can apply is if someone chooses to expose themselves to a situation to become more comfortable with it. But if that's not the case then they do NOT choose to be uncomfortable.

We also have to factor in automatic response. And how people do things before they think to make a choice. Which is common. And can be unhealthy if not kept in mind and made aware. Seriously, it can cost people their sanity. Does anyone choose that? I think not. Fearing loss of control to the point you lose sight of that is very dangious. Choice or not there's always incentive though. Hooks. etc. Either way, both eyes open.

And no "opinion" is going to change that simple FACT. Have your opinons people. But I know what I say is true. Wherever what you say is true or not depends on wherever it conflicts with facts. That's the simple truth of the matter.
Kitzer​(sub female)
Kitzer​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2021
Taramafor blocking someone who's blatantly disrespectful is not weak. Or if it is in some kind of way inside your mind it's still not wrong. We choose who we allow into our spaces because those people will either help us rise up or tear us apart. Don't you want to choose those people for yourself?

Why would you keep company with someone that you find grating and annoying. Or who makes you feel bad or uncomfortable? That's not fair for either party. There's nothing wrong with abandoning ship.

I mean rejection is harsh and it hurts but nobody should have to feel beholdened to someone else's feelings either.
FirmbutGentle​(dom male)
FirmbutGentle​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2021
Oh yes, just about all people's maturity age almost never matches their psychological age. Some people truly never grow up, I've known some people close to me who are 50+ and psychologically, they're still around age 19-20. It's mostly seen in men who never had anyone teach them mature masculine character, but some women exhibit this too. The only thing worse than a young fool is an old fool who should know better, so pay no heed to that older fellow who messaged you. If he persists, that's what the block option is for.

Hence, I never, ever pressure anyone a good bit younger than me to talk to me if they don't want to. It's great to have the interest and attention of a younger girl when it happens, but if an older guy is not their cup of tea, I am perfectly fine with that too. A man who is mature, knows himself, confident in his abilities, and honest about his weaknesses, and what he can offer doesn't have to have that.
undtaxis
2 years ago • Sep 15, 2021
undtaxis • Sep 15, 2021
The fact he wrote, "good set of boobs" is the dead give away that this guy is not worth anyone's time.