Online now
Online now

Real subs or bait and switch??

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Sep 26, 2021
Ugh
" not even looking for s sub just like minded subs and Dom's in the nyc/ NJ metro area."
Yet this info isnt on youre profile
And if you are getting emails from those out of your area you are wasting you're own time talking to them.
nuovacane​(switch male)
nuovacane​(switch male) • Sep 26, 2021
I haven't spent much time on The Cage, probably because I haven't got involved by joining in discussions or meeting people I'm compatible with. I think that it takes some time to get to know someone and perhaps even more so online rather than in real life. Plus some people can be incredibly fickle. I think the same rules apply online and offline though, treat people with respect. Some people might disappear, some people might say that they don't think the compatibility is there for a whole bunch of reasons. Sometimes they don't really know what they want themselves as they are exploring
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
Many of you are right and thank you for your updates do you think the cage should have an events section similar to fet life so we can separate the online only and irl.

Many want to meet real people and not be stuck behind the keyboard for the rest of their life what do you think?
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 28, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 28, 2021
I’m confused. What exactly do you think they are baiting you for if they don’t respond?

It can’t be attention if they’re ignoring the attention you pay them.

First of all I can’t imagine wanting a partner who is begging and willing to take anyone who will have them. So why are you chasing them? Do you think them desperate and are annoyed because they aren’t?

Some may be getting more attention than they can handle. Others may not like the way you approach, your profile, or your photos.

And they don’t have to.

A profile and a photo that may or may not be the person doesn’t make anyone authentic or serious about being here.

I read posts all the time where the person says “isn’t there anyone serious on this website?”

When what they really mean is “isn’t there anyone willing to take what I am offering even if it isn’t enough?”

Get out into the real time community, meet people and stop focusing on what you think may be quick and easy.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
2 years ago • Sep 29, 2021
There is an Event section on the Cage. You can even look based on your city....

You can create one if you wished to do so...

Click on the menu( top right corner) and then scroll for Events. You should be able to find it on the right hand side under Blogs, Magazine, Contacts.

Hope that helps a little.
LordofPain56
2 years ago • Oct 1, 2021
LordofPain56 • Oct 1, 2021
My guess is that they're just not into you, or, yes they could be fake profiles. If you have a highly detailed profile, they might have read it and found one thing they didn't like. If your profile is too short, they might have thought you didn't care enough to give more details, or that you are a fake too. There's lots of reasons why you might not get a response.
I have written to a few and actually got something like; sorry, you are just not what I'm looking for. I think that's real nice. If no reply, move on.