Online now
Online now

Sex and Playing

No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
No Body​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2021
Anything you can put your heart and mind to you can over come. Sex does not always include a cock it could be fingers lightly teasing places lips and tongue touching areas that need more than a good banging. Warm oils on your back slow massage to get you to a place that you need to go and not just jumping into it. Kisses starting at the ankle and not stopping till the nose. So many things can be done other than normal sex and still get you there. Time patience and understanding is what is needed to get past things. Understanding that what you need and what you can give are so different and yet the same need is there. Sub or slave your still a woman who needs more than just fucked.
Redneck Kitty​(sub female){(mdlg)}
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
Miki wrote:

It's a lot to ask, to remain a couple with no sexuality. But if there's a strong emotional bond, it can happen, but it won't be a cake walk or a quick flip of the switch.
I have to politely but wholeheartedly disagree. My man I have been together 5 years, never had sex and are very happy
MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
2 years ago • Oct 17, 2021
Is there love? I think that's the basic question. Sex and/or BDSM is just the icing.

My dearly departed husband and I were deeply in love. When he was no longer able to have sex (impotent) due to complications due to diabetes, he backed away from me physically. I accepted that and because I loved him so deeply, I made it OK. We lost all physical intimacy which just made me shut down physically. Initially, he could still have an orgasm even though he wasn't erect. We only did that a handful of times in ten years. Then progressive heart problems scared me.

Hindsight, I wish I/we were more open to conversation at the time. I would have never left him, I adored him. But holding and caressing each other would have allowed us to maintain the intimate connection. THAT is a big regret.

I wish you the best in working this through... ❤️