Online now
Online now

Professional Submissive Training: Fantasy Fulfillment or Training

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Oct 30, 2016

Professional Submissive Training: Fantasy Fulfillment or Tr

Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 30, 2016
Search any forum for bdsm and you'll find some sort of offer or guidance for submissive training.  Is any general submissive training useful when a future dominant will likely have very specific wants/desires/demands?  Is professional submissive training really not some sort of fantasy fulfillment or band aid submission for a submissive outside of a D/s relationship?  Or is there some real benefit for a submissive to pursue it? Dominants, do you prefer that potential submissives have some training prior to your consideration? Or do you find yourself actually untraining a submissive from practices you find unpleasing?  Subs, have you engaged in any type of training outside of a D/s relationship, perhaps with books, videos, or maybe even paid sessions?  Have you found it beneficial in anyway, either for yourself or to make you more pleasing for your dominant?
Mrragc​(dom male)
7 years ago • Nov 12, 2016
Mrragc​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2016
Professional training is a lazy Dom's route in my opinion. 
Training is much more than just that, it's bonding and learning on both sides from a basic level up. 
Books, videos and other research are great and should be encouraged though. I want to be on the subs journey, not just the destination... but that's me lol
    The most loved post in topic
MasterMHatter​(dom male)
7 years ago • Dec 14, 2016
MasterMHatter​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2016
It is awesome for subs and Doms to research, learn, explore what they are intrested in and become self aware. But if you spend 3 months learning to give the perfect blow job with no gag you will find your next partner loves to make people gag. The whole concept f slave training gets my back up. 
pk61
7 years ago • Dec 28, 2016
pk61 • Dec 28, 2016
Every Dominant has different needs & requirements of their submissive. While there are some basics (Submission 101), I think that some basic training may be helpful to weed out the "wannabe's" but beyond that has little value.
Nat​(sub male){None}
7 years ago • Dec 30, 2016
Nat​(sub male){None} • Dec 30, 2016
I am seeking training. I am a male sub looking to please a dominant female. 
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Dec 31, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 31, 2016
Nat and Emberoze, I highly recommend creating a classified ad outlining what you have to offer and what you are looking for.

Good luck with your search!
Paul Bressler​(sub male)
7 years ago • Jan 3, 2017
Paul Bressler​(sub male) • Jan 3, 2017
I'm a very submissive male looking for a dominant and aggressive and bossy thick woman to own me and training me to be her submissive
Ethos​(dom male)
7 years ago • Jan 18, 2017
Ethos​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2017
I personally think it's a good way for a sub to start there journey. Of course every relationship / interaction is unique and each have there preferences but I feel training offeres the sub a safe place to take baby steps and figure out if the life is for them. Let's face it who hasn't thought they wanted to do something, tried it and found out its not what they though. I also agree with Mrragc that it builds a connection and a stronger relationship if that training leads to something long term. I guess people should be free to choose how they want to start there own journey and as long as respect is given on both sides then there is no wrong way