Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

excusemefornow
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021

Hi All!

excusemefornow • Oct 16, 2021
I'm Excusemefornow and I'm so excited to be here! I'm a LESBIAN service sub just looking for a soft Mistress to call mine. I'm also looking for like-minded people to have as friends, so let's connect and see what happens!
harcourter
2 years ago • Oct 18, 2021
harcourter • Oct 18, 2021
Hello all, I am a Dom male living currently in the UK. I have taken an active interest in BDSM and the lifestyle for around 4 years now. I have, in the past, explored things like breath- and impact-play, and have been mentored by a Dom in the past. I look forward to reading the posts of my fellow users and hope I can contribute to the community.
mastbrian​(dom male)

Hello Everyone

mastbrian​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2021
Forgot how this board works. Been a real BDSM dominant for years, hopefully we all will fulfill our deep needs.
MsRehtaeh​(dom female)
MsRehtaeh​(dom female) • Oct 18, 2021
Hello.

I just stumbled on this site recently. So still learning my way around.

I have been in and out of the lifestyle since probably before I should have been aware of it. Spent some time on both sides of the /. Though I am pretty firmly on the left now.

I recently (3 years now) married my best friend of 20+ years. And we live a 24/7 female led lifestyle. I am just getting active once again, here looking for friends and maybe a little play. I am sexually monogamous with my husband. And he is fully aware of everything I do.

Feel free to check out my profile and drop me a message any time.
Raevin​(other female)
2 years ago • Oct 19, 2021
Raevin​(other female) • Oct 19, 2021
Hello all. I'm new here and new to this side of myself. Have always known in my gut that there was something missing. I've finally stopped procrastinating myself from the experiences I could have. I've found that I love when I have the control and being trusted so implicitly but being new I sometimes struggle with what to do next. Also discovered that I'm a sadist. I'm very much at a loss for that. Ideas/suggestions are very welcome for where I could turn to really jump into this part of myself.
ranmo
2 years ago • Oct 20, 2021
ranmo • Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm new to the community and I would like to explore my submissive side as best as I can! I'm looking for a dominant, switch or honestly just a friend who would help me explore. due to living situations I think this would have to be a mainly online thing for now but I'm looking forward to meeting new people!
Nice to meet all of you~
lil princess​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 20, 2021
lil princess​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2021
Hi. I am kind of new to cage but not the lifestyle. I am here for friends and maybe to find a caregiver. Um… yeah… don’t know what else to put lol
megancholy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021

Slutty sub

megancholy​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2021
Hey everyone! I have been on the site for about a week. I think my profile explains it, but basically, I am here looking for IRL fun. I like being used and abused and having my holes stretched. I am in an open relationship, but both my and my bi bottom boyfriend play. Anyone around me who ever gets to my area and would like to play, please reach out. I don’t travel for sex, as I have too many work and family responsibilities, so please be willing to come to me.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2021
Welcome everyone!

A small aside - the intro thread is for introductions, not one to one conversations.