Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Tehnudedude​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jul 16, 2018

Intro

Tehnudedude​(switch male) • Jul 16, 2018
Hey everyone, pretty new to the scene. I've always felt like i was different from social norms like monogamy. I've never been able to "settle" in a relationship (not saying I've never loved) but if I'm not satisfied I've been known to cheat. And all the pressure of being different really start to weigh on me. It's nice know there are so many like minded people out there and I'm taking my first steps to really feeling like myself. I'm ready to mingle with you all and look forward to future conversations!!

Ps. Actively looking for a sub/dom/switch relationship.
Hmu!
HerMasterDaddy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 16, 2018

New on here...

HerMasterDaddy​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2018
Hi, new to the group 50+ male Dom. I've been a Dom for a few years now and have recently got a new sub who wants to push all the boundaries... On here to chat and maybe get a few new ideas to punish play and train.... Any ideas welcome.
Philly Belwas​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 17, 2018
Philly Belwas​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2018
Hello all,

Just to begin I have always been terrible at these types of things. I am not new to the BDSM culture but not super experienced either. I am 100% a Dom though and know what I want. I am someone who likes to keep this side private from outside people. I am always direct and too the point. I like a bratty personality that I can put in place at home but gives it to others in public. Any other questions just reach out and I look forward to experiencing this community.
CrimsonRowan​(switch female)
Hi there everyone!
I am new to the site and look forward to what the future holds. I am a switch (newly coming from a submissive lifestyle) and hoping to delve into this and learn along the way. While I am well read on this I want the experiences to fully immerse me.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 17, 2018
Welcome Crimson! I hope you enjoy exploring the site. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
DiabolusTauri​(switch gender queer)
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018
Hi,

I'm new and excited about the fact that I seem to have found a really positive and welcoming environment to introduce myself into the kink community to. I'm really looking forward to hopefully making some new friends and learning alot about BDSM and myself in the process.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 20, 2018
Welcome Diabolus! I hope you have some fun and make some new friends in our wonderful community icon_smile.gif
Jdelgado210​(dom male){Taken}
Hi everyone,
I just joined today, and waiting to see what the future brings for me. That being said I hope that I can find a suitable little/sub for myself and to learn a few tricks from others.