Online now
Online now

Would you give this all up?

Banemus​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 27, 2021
Banemus​(dom male) • Oct 27, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Banemus wrote:
Yes indeed, I'm talking about what I view as the lifestyle.

All of those elements are just an added bonus to Me.

But your ORIGINAL comment (comeback) was far different than what you are now amending it to say. In my 25 years experience I've found many people who identify as dominants tend to be careless with their words like you were. You were speaking of your own needs as though they are the same needs and motivations that others have and doing so in an arrogant manner.

You are correct that I was careless with My words. I should have paid more attention to that. My apologies for My carelessness. My needs and motivations are Mine alone and no one else’s. I will not edit the message that I have placed because I view taking responsibility for My own actions/words ( and My sub’s ) in extreme high regard.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Oct 28, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2021
One common thing I have heard people point out is, being a part of "the scene" or a part of a larger kink community, and by going vanilla, they would be giving that up.

I can see how that would make things more difficult, if that is a big part of not only you but your social circle, your friends and people whom you network and socialize with. It would feel like jumping off into the unknown, giving up a big part of your social life as well as your sexual identity. Where I live there isn't much of a kink/BDSM "Scene" so I cannot really relate to that, as I do not belong to one. I know of a few local people who have met up online, almost all of them male doms/female subs though, but I don't really know any of them and haven't really reached out to them. I could imagine though how that might make it harder for some people to step away from it if they are a part of a close knit group of like-minded people..
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Mmmm... I will start by saying I have skimmed through the replies . And can understand both sides of the coin. And would never knock anyone for how they feel on the question asked.
For my answer I look at it differently maybe its because I'm in a LTR, and those that know us thru here can know and can see that we click and match in both worlds ( for lack of a better word)
To us it is a relationship not a dynamic , which by knowing us you would know we view those to things as different things.
And both of us believe that the LS , is NOT just about the kinky sex , whips and such. ( those are the icing on the cake or the cherry on a sundae). And as I have answered pently of times before if something happened to either one of us where the physical kink was unable to happen. We would still be together because as stated LS is WAY more.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2021
^This is, I believe, what most of us seek; Myself included. Love, companionship, affection, togetherness, romance- all within the context of a BDSM, sub/dom(me) relationship. And if you have that, cherish it, for it is a beautiful and rare thing.
DaddyPP​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 29, 2021
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2021
I did, for 19 years. It was a good 19 years, we agreed literally on everything and only ever had 1 argument. In the end however, I could no longer look myself in the mirror and feel I was who I am. We ended on good terms, she was just unwilling to explore anything outside of vanilla, and I needed to be true to who I am. I do not regret one minute of it.
So I guess in essence the answer is no, I would not do it again, but I would understand someone else doing so.