Online now
Online now

Masochistic little females

Maxorde{Not lookin}
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021

Masochistic little females

Maxorde{Not lookin} • Jun 3, 2021
Hello, fellow kinksters!
I have a question for anyone that might have some knowledge about it, perhaps even another maso little out here… how do you know exactly what you are and how do you apply it in your life? I’ve not dealt with either as a Dom so I’m hoping to get some insight and perhaps some help with how to help a maso little and to see if perhaps it’s something I should learn to manage. Thanks!
Talisa​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 13, 2021
Talisa​(sub female) • Nov 13, 2021
I knew what I was before I had a name for it. But I believe my masochism was learned and not innate. I grew up with a physically and sexually abusive father, so the kink lifestyle has been a wonderful discovery for me as a safe and accepted place to learn and express my desires. No one is harder on a masochist than themselves.

Some masochists get pleasure from pain. Of course these are easy to spot and to accommodate as a dom. Put ‘em on the cross, beat their ass, all good. It’s the emotional masochists that are more challenging. Some masochists seek humiliation and shame, some will push themselves too far and won’t tap out. Some cannot/will not express their desires and end up resenting their dom because he didn’t figure it out, and subsequently berating themselves for failure once again.

And then there are the masochists who belong to the sadists. Enduring, suffering, accepting pain from another for the sole purpose of pleasing him. Well, only a true sadist gets pleasure from pushing others past their comfort level just to watch them suffer, and only a true masochist will fly with pride and acceptance for enduring the pain (physical or emotional) and being loved for their devotion. But when these two find each other on their journeys and develop a safe, consensual, and healthy relationship… absolutely beautiful.
    The most loved post in topic
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 13, 2021
I don’t know about masochistic littles in particular but there are masochist training sessions that you can do. Check this out https://thekinkfactory.com/blogs/lifestyle-articles/123449667-creating-a-sexual-masochist
princess0sub
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
princess0sub • Nov 14, 2021
I know I am a little because I like all things girly, cute, and soft.
I know I am a maso because I like the pain. I feel aroused when punished, I even loved watching medieval torture movies when I was a child.

It's just who I am.

I don't think much about it. Being a little, and being a maso are just names for feelings that I have.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
I am a little, love cuddling on Daddy and watching movies and coloring and playing make believe.
I am a masochist, nothing arouses me like pain, pain at Daddys hands. Whether it be physical pain, or the pain of waiting for Daddys commands.
I am a sexual little so for me the two blend easily. I know my innocent little sets off the beast in Daddy. And I relish the responses from that.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
I love sexual masochist littles!
Of course as a Dom/Sadist/Daddy that shouldn't surprise anyone.
And to any sexual masochist littles out there listening there is a sign-up sheet on the wall just outside my office.
😆
glasshouse
2 years ago • Nov 16, 2021
glasshouse • Nov 16, 2021
A have a maso little side. She sometimes shows herself in fun ways like acting out for spanks, or when I’m having a really hard time coping I’ll get pierced or tattooed. Physical pain helps me focus, and brings be back to earth when I’m spinning mentally. Before I knew what I was, I would ask my girlfriends to slap me in the face. 🤷‍♀️