Online now
Online now

Dark Fantasies...

salutexlovely​(sub female){{Owned}}
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
Steellover wrote:
I typically don't feel totally comfortable PM'ing random women on here as they get so many e-mails from horny guys doing exactly that.

Yesssss! Its very hard to just throw yourself out there much less "standout" from the masses. It almost feels apologetic . " hello I like your profile and find you genuinely interesting , I'm sorry to intrude tho , OK bye" lol
Baby girl TT
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021

Dark fantasy

Baby girl TT • Nov 26, 2021
My Master finds out about me getting text messages from a man. So he puts me in a sexy nightie and sets my phone up to video call the man. My Master words are so sharp and firm tells me were to stand and that I better do as he says or it will only get worse.
He calls the man and introduce himself and says I need to apologize to you because my little slut has been leading you on and she is going to apologize to you to and she is also going to be disciplined for being a slut and I want you to watch so you will know she got punished.
Then my Master rips off my nightie and tells me to bend over the spanking bench he well I know my Master doesn't just spank me he always puts a bullet on my clit and I have to hold it place while I am
Getting spanked and I am not allowed to cum so he turns the bullet on high I can hear it and he puts it in place
Then he takes his favors paddle which has little spikes and he smacks each of my ass cheeks slowly but with force for the about of messages that are on my phone I start to cum but I move to a little to try to stop and Master grabs my neck pushing me down says what do you think you are doing.
With every wack of the paddle Master is telling me to say I am a sorry dirty little slut
Master is even madder now because when I moved the bullet fell out so he grabs me by my hair makes me go to my knees and tells me to suck his cock till he cums down my throat
bestwhencontrolled​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021
My darkest fantasies that I've had since before I was married were never practical. I had a job so I couldn't take a sabbatical to be a slave in a house with a dungeon (and gym so I could keep fit) for a few months. I'm very much into fluids and have been fortunate to have never contracted an STI. I can't see myself being a house slave to a a bisexual Domme-Domme couple.

Some fantasies can never be fulfilled for different reasons. There is nothing wrong with any fantasies that are with consenting adults. People like different things. Who are any of us to judge?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Nov 28, 2021
Great thread. Funny, how we are all on a kink site called "The Cage," talking about our fears of being and expressing who we are.

my "dark fantasies" get divided into two basic categories: "gross" and "taboo." Or put more accurately, my fears of being open about them derive from concerns others will find them "gross" or repellent for some sort of moral reason.

Even though i can divide them into two categories, to me, they are connected by common denominators, the greatest being control.

The gross ones involve 'med' scenarios that may include things like enema, diapers, suppositories, scat, 'watersport,' catheters, etc.. They are really not about any of those things, they are about control in areas that are psychologically/ emotionally 'private,' things we usually experience or deal with alone and have been conditioned to consider them private so we experience feelings like embarrassment, vulnerability, if another is aware, influencing or controlling in those areas.

my taboo list is really also about control (or as a bottom submissive, being "controlled"). Things like hypnotism, grooming, mind fuck. my taboo stuff falls into the category of "soft dom," subtle, affectionate control vs force or bullying. Things like being molded, over time. It can get into "dark" territory because it calls consent into question. Not actually, but it blurs consent because it's subtle dynamic vs. overt.
towen
2 years ago • Nov 29, 2021
towen • Nov 29, 2021
I have dark thoughts on non consent abduction/ kidnapping - me being the victim as the sub guy I am. Then held imprisoned and broken through mental and physical conditioning into a obedient chained animal, not knowing anything of its former life. Existing only to serve, obey and suffer for my Owners, female dommes.

I guess those potential perpetrators out there are rare to find though.
Miss Tia​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 29, 2021
Miss Tia​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2021
I have some very dark and disturbing fantasies that I have only told to one person. He also has the same fantasies but delve more into the sadistic realm.

I was quite happy to live one of my fantasies at a semi formal dinner. 😈
The pain and pleasure was exquisite. Master was so primal that night afterwards...my reward for being a good slave that night