Online now
Online now

How to I find a Mistress without getting scammed

Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Dec 8, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 8, 2021
Fyglia, Please explain WHY it's not useful advice, then.

Your drive-by snarky posts and general hostility towards male submissives has already become pretty evident. But unless you have something useful to contribute to the discussion- then it would be better if you simply did not contribute to the discussion.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Steellover wrote:

Your drive-by snarky posts and general hostility towards male submissives has already become pretty evident. But unless you have something useful to contribute to the discussion- then it would be better if you simply did not contribute to the discussion.

I understand. Everyone sees this. Engaging is just feeding the baiter - the satisfaction in doing so is extremely fleeting. I would say, don't bother.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Betty Tails wrote:
Steellover wrote:

I understand. Everyone sees this. Engaging is just feeding the baiter - the satisfaction in doing so is extremely fleeting. I would say, don't bother.

I haven't followed many of Fyglia's comments BUT I *will* say that she does seem dismissive and angry - on the other hand, from *some* of the male sub's posts and comments I can see why some Femdoms get discouraged and become dismissive. Female submissives/slaves seem to get more leeway from dominants however. It's not an equitable situation but a rather predictable one unfortunately.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 8, 2021
Male submission is probably not her kink. I get that; it's probably not a lot of people's kink. There are some dynamics of BDSM which are totally valid for others, but which don't really do much for me, either. And if she is really has that much bitterness towards men, for whatever reason, then I am sorry to hear that.

I thought "Yourbootsonme" gave some pretty good advice to newbies. It was a well thought out post. The response she gave was uncalled for, and totally not constructive at all. Her constant complaining about how "Cringey" male submissives are in other threads is not really very constructive either. If that is how she feels, then of course she has a right to feel that way. And if men really are rude and inappropriate with their comments, then of course they need to be called out on it. But in the right way, and not with blanket dismissive statements like "All submissive men are creeps."

All I'm saying is, just kink shaming something if it isn't really thing really isn't very diplomatic. That should not be okay, on a site where people come to express their alternative sexual feelings.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Steellover wrote:

I thought "Yourbootsonme" gave some pretty good advice to newbies. It was a well thought out post.

I agree 100% that the advice given was thoughtfully offered and believe that it's beneficial for anyone - either newbies or seasoned afficiandos
Jashine
Jashine • Dec 8, 2021
I think it's easy to get scammed if you're thinking with your prick instead of your brain. That's what scammers rely on. In general I don't have an enormous amount of sympathy for those who get scammed because they haven't done their due diligence.
cynthiajoy
2 years ago • Dec 9, 2021
cynthiajoy • Dec 9, 2021
Bad Kitty Ohio wrote:
I am a mistress and I never ask for money. I am just the opposite. I spoil my subs.

You are someone i'd like to meet. i spend my summers in Canton.,