Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

VaeVictis​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 31, 2018
VaeVictis​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2018
Hello, The Cage community. My name is Andrew, though my username is VaeVictis. I'm very new to master/slave style relationships, although I have yet to find (a) suitable slave(s) as of this post. I'm a non-monogomist, and am searching for multiple subs/slaves.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 31, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 31, 2018
Welcome VaeVictis! I hope you have fun in your explorations icon_smile.gif
Wetsubtoy
5 years ago • Aug 1, 2018

Hi everyone

Wetsubtoy • Aug 1, 2018
Im new to the site. Just stumbled upon it and thought i would check it out.
Im a submissive that needs training with a real Dom that knows what hes doing. Id like a confident man that is stable on all levels, but has a kinky creative mind. Mental bondage with an intelligent man, would be am aphrodisiac for me. My only fetish, i would like to lactate and be suckled at least for a short period of time.
I am creative and wild in my head, but in my life im conservative and proper. Would like to meet someone for a relationship that will let me bring my wild side out.
I want to please men in every way possible. Do have my limitations and my libido isnt what it used to be.
Looking forward to chatting with many and seeing if there is that special gem of a Dom that matches me.
PussNBootz
PussNBootz • Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm lily. Kinda shy. Kinda new. I had a bad breakup a few months ago. There's been some really nice people that have welcomed me and a few that I wish wouldn't have tried icon_sad.gif

I am learning and plan to do since research. Stumbled on this place and going to just read a lot and interact, I'm not ready for any type of relationship. Thanks for respecting that ❤
Grantaire​(sub trans man)
Grantaire​(sub trans man) • Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

Y'all can call me R, I'm very new here, and more than a little nervous, but excited to have found a trans friendly community! I'm looking forward to talking and learning from everyone.

BDSM wise, I'm very submissive and eager to learn and please. Although I've never done "full" puppy play, so to speak, my fiancee and I refer to me as pup and I'm very interested in puppy play in general.

Outside of that, I'm just a friendly, geeky guy. I freelance art commissions, I play video games. I enjoy comics, and dnd. I like geeky discourse, and welcome messages about anything!

Thanks for having me, and interacting in the future. Looking forward to spending time here!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 1, 2018
Welcome everyone! Give us a shout if you have any questions or need any help icon_smile.gif
Insomniac​(dom male)
Insomniac​(dom male) • Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone. I am new the this site, but not so new to the lifestyle. I have done some online relationships for a few years, but very little experience in real life. I'm nice and friendly. Other than that, i don't know what else to say 😛 I'm not really good at this kind of thing. Feel free to message me icon_smile.gif
Hester​(dom female)
Hester​(dom female) • Aug 1, 2018
Oh well,
I am a Dominant Female, a Mistress, an Italian female, a woman of noble and great age.
First... you have to forgive my english; I'll easily make mistakes with words, I'll put the "h" in the wrong place i.e. for oh, ah eh... and so on, but I will be very firm, I am very solid, respect what I think and believe.
BDSM is a way of life, it is one of my expression, a primary expression; bdsm is intensity, research of intensity, for me.
I live this my expression for twenty years, real life.
And now, I am here.
stubborngirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 2, 2018

Amazing

stubborngirl​(sub female) • Aug 2, 2018
Well i have just joined and it is now my birthday!! What an amazing gift for myself. This site is terrific. Some very nice P/people here. 43 yr old babygurl looking for a Daddy Dom. Online first 24/7 maybe in the future. Easy going and feisty.
Jun​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 2, 2018
Jun​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2018
Hello,
I'm Jun,
I'm new to BDSM, but I've always had a interest in ropes, gags and things of the like, and how I could use them to enhance experiences. I tend to be very gentle, but also very assertive in what I do.

I hope to someday find myself a switch/sub partner, but as of now I am single.

I enjoy playing videogames like smite and dark souls along with a few others.