Online now
Online now

The good and bad of being a brat

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 28, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 28, 2021
FlitterFly wrote:
I was just talking to Sir. today. And asked why?
Why should we be labeled placed in a certain box.
Why can we not just be us, no one eles is hear to do this for us. It is we that are living our life we make the rules on what is and is not.

You're certainly free to behave in any way your sir enjoys and allows and also free to live your own life within the parameters either accepted by him or established by him. You're entitled to not have anyone else openly berate or criticize your behavior UNLESS your behavior infringes on their own ability to be comfortable in a public setting - BUT - you *can't* expect everyone to actually feel and RELATE to your own inner workings.

I've only seen ONE person (a man) get outright vicious and "put up your dukes" angry over this subject and his behavior is more abhorrent than that of any "brat" I've ever seen. Calling yourself a "dom" doesn't entitle a person to explode in a seeming fit of rage on a kink forum, but here we are. 🤷
Zvengali
Zvengali • Dec 28, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Zvengali wrote:
. If you dont like my observation then GFYS

You've said that TWICE now.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..............Sharp as a sponge you are.....Can't get anything by you...
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Zvengali wrote:

So what if he did. Add something constructive or do what he said. Stop being annoying just because you can.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 28, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Zvengali wrote:

So what if he did. Add something constructive or do what he said. Stop being annoying just because you can.

I wasn't addressing you. You and he seem to share more than a few qualities.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Zvengali wrote:

I wasn't addressing you. You and he seem to share more than a few qualities.

Well I'm addressing you. Deal with it. You added nothing to that post and you know it. And so the F what if we do. There's plenty to be said about you too, lady.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 28, 2021
Please note that personal attacks will result in restricted access to the forum and possibly removal from the site. Please attack a position or opinion, not an individual.

If you see instances of this type of behaviour please screenshot and visit the user's profile to file a confidential report.