Online now
Online now

Collars

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 24, 2021
UnleashedChaos wrote:
Honestly, i can't believe that they have the audacity! i would think that they'd be happy to listen and learn, which is the view i've taken. i fully understand your feelings of anger towards them, as i feel the same - for different reasons of course.

i'm left feeling disheartened with how the Life is going now. It all appears to be for show. Where has the respect gone? When ownership meant something?

i could truly make a nuisance of myself with anyone who took the time, peppering them with questions, listening to stories of how it was. i think i was born in the wrong time sometimes.

Thank you for your kind words. i do hope there are more out there..

Your disbelief is understandable. That's my point. When those *few* of us who relate to "traditionalism" make any comment about "this is how things were done back in my day", the knee jerk reaction of the majority of the more recent "inductees" is invariably, "HOW DARE YOU try to minimize my entire 30 days (insert other amount of time here) and disparage ME and the way I choose to behave?

We can't even recall our own experiences without someone interpreting what is/was important to US as being a slur on them. I'm just to the point of shaking my head and secretly laughing at the superb bur very sad hypocrisy on display. icon_wink.gif
UnleashedChaos​(sub female)
WytchyWoman wrote:

Your disbelief is understandable. That's my point. When those *few* of us who relate to "traditionalism" make any comment about "this is how things were done back in my day", the knee jerk reaction of the majority of the more recent "inductees" is invariably, "HOW DARE YOU try to minimize my entire 30 days (insert other amount of time here) and disparage ME and the way I choose to behave?

We can't even recall our own experiences without someone interpreting what is/was important to US as being a slur on them. I'm just to the point of shaking my head and secretly laughing at the superb bur very sad hypocrisy on display. icon_wink.gif[/quote]

Well i definitely won't think twice about calling that out if i see it. And they can burn me at the stake too icon_razz.gif
i still consider myself a newcomer and i'm over ten years in now.
Says a lot about them though, rather than you. That they 'choose' to behave that way. It's all about them....and how they feel, what they want. No thanks, i'd rather not associate with that. i'd much rather learn and grow in my submission. Preferably with those who hold the same values as i do. We're just thin on the ground now. i really wish the Old ways could come back...really i do.
UnleashedChaos wrote:
Well i definitely won't think twice about calling that out if i see it. And they can burn me at the stake too icon_razz.gif
i still consider myself a newcomer and i'm over ten years in now.
Says a lot about them though, rather than you. That they 'choose' to behave that way. It's all about them....and how they feel, what they want. No thanks, i'd rather not associate with that. i'd much rather learn and grow in my submission. Preferably with those who hold the same values as i do. We're just thin on the ground now. i really wish the Old ways could come back...really i do.

Again, thanks for indulging this old bitchy witch. ROFLMAO. I'm just to the point that I'll crawl back into my corner with my little "poppet" (voo doo dolls for some people) and jab pins into the dolls when some of these people go out of their way to wag their fingers and tongues at me while stressing how very open minded they themselves are. icon_smile.gif

Again, I wish you all you dream of and a long life to enjoy it in.
BloodofSzekai wrote:
I don't "tell the difference."
Both are hot to me and that's all I care about LMAO.

And there it is. "I DON'T (can't) tell the difference and I don't care as long as I can nut all over the place. LMAO"
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 24, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:

I had intended to address your comment regarding Youtube doms in my previous reply to you. I'm going to say I was horrified when a friend sent me the link to the channel of a YouTube "dom" who's so outrageous it's hard to believe he's suckered in underage girls who are sending him nude pics and begging for his attention - openly and in his comments section. Yet a large percentage of people right here on these forums would shrug and decry "it's HIS kink" - "don't kink shame him". Because he doesn't OPENLY ask for young girls and openly solicit them, but he drops candy he knows will attract them and regularly hints at and makes innuendos regarding his delight in them making contact.Yet for many here, they'd accuse me of kink shaming him by stating how reprehensible he is. And no, I won't post his name or a link to his very exploitative YouTube channel.

I've yet to see anything on these forums to suggest that, but I haven't been here long either and I only look at the posts that intrigue me. I avoid posts or topics meant to create drama. Its also why I dont hang out on many social media sites even the ones that target the "kink community"

I think I might know who you're talking about, but ultimately it doesn't matter, If he's going after underage kids, then that's not a kink. That's a crime.
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 25, 2021
IronWorld wrote:
I think I might know who you're talking about, but ultimately it doesn't matter, If he's going after underage kids, then that's not a kink. That's a crime.

He's got a bad rep and has several other MATURE YouTubers come out against him, BUT he maintains he doesn't target kids at all but because he's young himself and good looking that he can't help them gravitating to himself - said with a wink and a smirk as though he's letting them know he's just saying what he needs to say to cover his own ass. And again, I can guarantee you that many people right here on these forums would accuse me of kink-shaming the man if I mentioned his name. Sad but true.
Cheech 'Wizard
Cheech 'Wizard • Dec 25, 2021
Oy veh.

I've been reading the posts and replies on this thread. Old Guard, Daddies, Littles, Vanillas who make it a fashion statement, what have you, collars have different meanings now for different people. If you aren't sure, ASK.

Now I'm going to interject a funny story. I once did a contract security job at a BDSM gathering at a fairly large hotel. Selection for the job was done quietly (for obvious reasons, lots of straight lace Vanillas worked for the company). We weren't in uniform and we were there to keep attendees safe from Vanillas who might...disagree...with the gathering. One of the pieces of equipment were throat mics and flesh colored ear pieces. The boss let us know in words of one syllable that we were there to work, not play. Period.

So there I am, standing over to the side trying my best to blend in with the wall paper and keep an eye on the entrance to the lobby and the crowd when this male Dom who'd been imbibing apparently tasty adult beverages spots me and my throat mic. I guess in retrospect he thought it was a collar. Anyway, he strolls up and starts chatting me up. I really tried to let him know I was working and not interested, I was pretty blatant about being a straight Security guy, I swear.

Visualize seriously drunk Male Dom who probably couldn't hit his ass with both hands at that point looking for a Sub Male and here's this guy wearing what looks to him like a collar checking out the crowd. Hilarity ensues. The laughter in may ear piece did NOTHING to help the situation.

Needless to say, to this day I have never, ever again worn a throat mic.
Cheech 'Wizard
Cheech 'Wizard • Dec 25, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
I had intended to address your comment regarding Youtube doms in my previous reply to you. I'm going to say I was horrified when a friend sent me the link to the channel of a YouTube "dom" who's so outrageous it's hard to believe he's suckered in underage girls who are sending him nude pics and begging for his attention - openly and in his comments section. Yet a large percentage of people right here on these forums would shrug and decry "it's HIS kink" - "don't kink shame him". Because he doesn't OPENLY ask for young girls and openly solicit them, but he drops candy he knows will attract them and regularly hints at and makes innuendos regarding his delight in them making contact.Yet for many here, they'd accuse me of kink shaming him by stating how reprehensible he is. And no, I won't post his name or a link to his very exploitative YouTube channel.

The hypocrisy of YouTube is astounding. If he IS targeting underage girls, then that's not kink, that's just wrong.
slavegirlbuffalo​(sub female){Yes}
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022
I was owned by my real life Master for 24 years, we've were together for 25. When he collared me it was like my wedding to my ex but had more meaning. It (to us) meant that I belonged to him. My limits became the ones he allowed me. The collar was ceremoniously placed on my neck but the real collar is the one I wear on my heart (his words).
We had collars for play (with the D-rings too hook up) we had the collar I wore for functions related to the life and we had an everyday collar I wore when with family. The family one was a simple choker that locked in place. To each their own I guess but I never understood the Velcro collar.
FetishWearLvr​(sub male){ }
2 years ago • Feb 22, 2022
Personally i just feel collars (especially those with spike accent) are a great accessory to fetish attire. Elevates the overall look that one (like myself) is going for. That’s just my opinion though.