Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
2 years ago • Jan 18, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • Jan 18, 2022
I enjoy being on here. Have read some very nice personals
Met some very interesting 🧐 people in here. I like to chat so this is right up my alley.
I am bi-sexual so I get to indulge both sides of my desires...
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 19, 2022
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the lovely intros.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 22, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 22, 2022
Liliac wrote:
Oh well, I just joined today and despite my naivety that led me into almost dangerous situations, I find myself enjoying this site very much. I am a very new submissive who has little or no experience and while there are many sharks circling around to take me as prey, I have talked to some very experienced Momma submissives who have taken me under their wings to teach me the ways of bdsm. I know. It's a lot for the first day at school but I am really happy I took the step to be here. Hoping to learn more!

Hi

They'll be circling around no matter what you do and no matter where you go so just be careful. Enjoy
twoshaytexas​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022
twoshaytexas​(sub female) • Jan 23, 2022
Hello, I hope your all doing well. When I first created this profile I was single and really didn't understand the life style. I was one of those that only thought I knew and was literally looking for a night or two with someone just to break the everyday him drum. I was on one other site and met someone probably too quickly. Luckily I meet a good person that knows why he is doing. I decided to keep this profile because I would like to network.ni have done alot of research but there are things that I have questions about still. I now know that my stumble was probably the best thing that ever happened to me lol... vanilla never was my flavor. I just didn't know it lol.
markedxwhip​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022

Submissive looking for Mistress/Owner for LTR.

markedxwhip​(sub male) • Jan 23, 2022
I am submissive male and unowned slave. I am looking for a Mistress/Owner who train me as her slave until to be collared and branded for live-in slavery under the power of the whip.
rAndyknats
2 years ago • Jan 24, 2022
rAndyknats • Jan 24, 2022
I am new here as well and looking for a female dom
Tradie​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
Tradie​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

I joined a couple days ago on a recommendation from a friend. I’ve worked in Metal Fabrication since I 15 and somehow ended up in college. ( still wonder how or why). So far I have loved this site and insight/education I have gained. Im still relatively new to the kink side of things and am trying to learn more about being dominant and what that entails.
SkyLarkish
SkyLarkish • Jan 26, 2022
Hello 👋🏻 New to this site, but not necessarily to this lifestyle.
I'm a sub interested in learning, so will be reading lots of posts and listening to podcasts.
My main area of interest is spanking and rope play, so if any Dom/Rigger or sub/rope bunny would like to be friends so they can share their experiences I would be thrilled.
SubmissiveAudrey{Yes}
SubmissiveAudrey{Yes} • Jan 26, 2022
Hi I just joined today. I joined because I have some questions. I'm a submissive and my Dominant is 💯 Italian and he tells me that influences the decisions he makes. He loves to look at other women but he doesn't want any men to look at me...EVER 😁 I'm fine with that because I don't want anyone except my Dom Daddy but I wondered if this is a cultural thing like he said or is it just because that's his personality 😉 Can anyone help?