Online now
Online now

LDD. (Long Distance dynamics)

RogueWolf​(dom male){Gaiawolf}
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022
J o l l y wrote:
Currently been with Daddy for 2 years now. He lives in Sweden and I in America. We talk on discord lots and use whatsapp on the phone. We'll watch lots of shows or movies together. We also play lots of games online together. The best thing to invest in is long distance toys. So far i have the lush, hush, and ferri. He can control them from where he is using the lovense app. It's amazing ^^. We've seen each other twice so far. The most important thing is trust. I trust him now than any of my other relationships. But you also need trust in general for our dynamic. The hardest part is the 7 hour time difference but we make it work. I'll stay up late, or he will. But we talk over discord at least once a day. For sessions we video call over whatsapp. I have a tripod to put my phone in to position the camera better and whatnot as well.

I'm UK and my little is in the USA. S OI know that time difference. We talk on discord all day, it's awesome. She plans to move to the UK, soon. Have you guys discussed living together/closer?
Manaaki Otso​(dom male)
Manaaki Otso​(dom male) • Jan 23, 2022
For clarity, I am in NZ, and she is in the US. We have had a strong dynamic for over 9 months now, with a couple of hiccups that we have worked through. Not only is she sub.issi e to me, she is also the love of my life. Yes we do plan to be together, however covid and family issues have made things uncertain, and at this point impossible to plan. Recent personal issues have also made things hard. If you can't truly comfort someone, hold them and reassure them etc, it can make online "support" seem shallow and non-effective. It will be tough until my babygirl can take her rightful place in person at my feet. In the meantime, as suggested by the folks here, there are so many ways to engage and feel connected. It's about celebrating what you can, and making the most of opportunities. Reading through these posts highlights the little things that can make a relationship amazing, and it's the little things that can fall by the wayside when navigating the dark clouds. Thank you all for your opinions and Insights.
Manaaki Otso​(dom male)

Reply to jolly

Manaaki Otso​(dom male) • Jan 23, 2022
Thats a similar time difference to us. It ranges from 6 to 8 hrs dependant on daylight savings etc. We do use a lovesense (lush3). They are so good at making you feel so close to someone. We try to look at the time difference as some alone time that can benefit us both. It can be easy to get consumed with too much time on video etc, so her having mornings free to make a good start to her day, and me having my evenings to reflect, plan etc without being in each other's faces is beneficial in some ways. It's really cool that you have been able to see each other a couple of times.!!
deflowergirl​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 24, 2022
deflowergirl​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2022
I recently got out of a long-ish distance relationship (he was a two hour drive south) with my Daddy who i could only see twice a week. One thing that really helped us was the BDSM app Obedience. He'd assign me daily tasks worth points (for me that was taking my meds twice a day, sending a photo of my outfit every day, and anal training with video proof provided) that I could redeem for things like toys & collars. It really helped motivate me to do the things I'm supposed to every day. We also had a google doc that was my "little diary". Whenever I had something that I wanted to say, but it didn't come up in conversation or I didn't feel comfortable bringing it up, I would write about it in my diary, which my daddy would read and not comment on (unless I had asked him to) just so he knew where I was at. It gave me a soft landing place for my emotions. Damn, I really miss him (he decollared me at the beginning of the month).
K y i v
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
K y i v • Jan 25, 2022
Set a time... We do 3 times a day to devote to one another. Morning, noon, bed. Both parties need not be present. It is enough to know the other is thinking of you.