Online now
Online now

Kinky Coupon Book

Kait​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022

Kinky Coupon Book

Kait​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2022
So my partner is Vanilla, and he has struggled with the creative side of being a Dom, so I thought a fun way to help ease him into kink might be a kinky coupon book. The goal being coupons that represent what a Dom would ask of their submissive. I wanted to get proper suggestions from fellow kinksters rather than just buy some basic coupon book from a sex shop. So if anyone had some fun ideas please feel free to share, and I am pretty kinky and open so even though the category is absolute beginners please feel free to suggest racier things that might make a good coupon. Thank you!
    The most loved post in topic
Aurelius​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022
Aurelius​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2022
If yiu want to get him into it vs indulge your own desire to be dominated, find out what speaks to him. Would he appreciate acts if service? What about sexual favors? Maybe speak to him to get a better feel.

If the acts of service speak to him, you can incorporate elements that will arouse his dominance and cement the dynamic. For instance, he may enjoy massages but the card can say that he will choose what you wear for it snd that you have to crawl towards him and kiss his feet before beginning the massage. That way, he gets arouse through what he want but you also hopefully arouse his sense of dominance.
Miki
2 years ago • Feb 1, 2022
Miki • Feb 1, 2022
This scenario has come up here and there on the site. Yes you can try these ideas, but keep your finger on the proverbial pulse. If he's not into it, he's not into it and forcing the issue.. well, "It's no good if you gottas force it".

The end result faced by many if the partner simply isn't into kink... either do without it, see if the partner is amenable to you "getting it" from a 3rd party (this seldom works though) or leaving the relationship.

Whenever one is unhappy, both wind up being unhappy, and both are stuck in a situation akin to trying to take a dump in a toilet that has no water in it. It just stinks.

Communication is key above all else before anyone makes any decisions.
Shaynna​(dom female)
2 years ago • Feb 1, 2022
Shaynna​(dom female) • Feb 1, 2022
In my opinion, the best would be for you and him both to talk and find common preferences/things you both would like to try and then write them down.

It's hard to give you specific suggestions because you don't mention what you and your partner enjoy and what's pleasant for one person can be torture for others.
TranquilStorm
2 years ago • Feb 2, 2022
TranquilStorm • Feb 2, 2022
Sounds interesting. I skimmed over a few commercial ones and found them wanting but maybe there are a few suggestions you might embrace? If there are any blogposts on this site discussing kinky coupon books then i totally missed them (would be interesting!).

That said, what I would do in your place is getting a list of all kinks that are out there and then derive challenges for yourself for those that sound appealing. Would also keep it at an introductory level and not jump into deep waters without any prior experience.