Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

WiMasterskitten
2 years ago • Feb 12, 2022
WiMasterskitten • Feb 12, 2022
Hi! I am in a 24/7 dynamic with my husband/Master. I'm here mostly to make like-minded friends.
WI MasterWolf
2 years ago • Feb 12, 2022
WI MasterWolf • Feb 12, 2022
Hello all. I'm in a 24/7 TPE relationship with my wife/slave (who posted just above me). I'm here to meet other Masters for exchanging ideas, etc. Neither my wife nor I are looking to add anyone to our relationship or to have play partners.
nikkiNIA
2 years ago • Feb 13, 2022
nikkiNIA • Feb 13, 2022
Hello everyone!

I'm Nat, totally new here and an absolute beginner. I'm experiementing to find out what works for me... 😅
Open to being serious.
nikkiNIA
2 years ago • Feb 13, 2022
nikkiNIA • Feb 13, 2022
nikkiNIA wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm Nat, totally new here and an absolute beginner. I'm experiementing to find out what works for me... 😅
Open to being serious.

I should also mention that I'd be opening to having a mentor
bondageguyy​(switch male)
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022

Hello kinky friends!

bondageguyy​(switch male) • Feb 14, 2022
I've just joined and really like this platform so far, I may even pay for a premium subscription soon so I can chat to everyone icon_smile.gif

A bit about myself, I'm 34 M and currently based in Australia, although I travel abroad frequently.

I'm a dominant leaning switch and a lover of all things bondage. Ideally, I'd love to meet my future partner in the near future who loves life (and bondage) as much as I do.

Thanks again, feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Feb 15, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 15, 2022
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello.
Henrysroom​(switch male){no collar}
2 years ago • Feb 15, 2022
Hello hru today and I'm curious about bdsm but first did you get affected by the truckers and I never done any bdsm stuff and I'm looking for a best friend that can be my girlfriend and a lot more and Thankyou for listening Happy New Year
Parrek
2 years ago • Feb 18, 2022
Parrek • Feb 18, 2022
Hello all,
I'm a male, 24 yr old physics grad student in Dallas looking for local people to meet

I'm a big nerd and want kink experiences. I've gotten to pick the brain of kink friends for years and have online experience, but not much in person
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2022
Welcome, Parrek! I hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE.