Online now
Online now

beauty

shinn
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022
shinn • Feb 14, 2022
Hi alawey,

I was taking to a female sub and she ask my picture after 2 days of communication. When i say I cannot send it to you straight. She got mad at me and said I should delete my cage profile.
Tradesman​(dom male){LilmissB}
2 years ago • Feb 27, 2022
For me it’s both to a point. People’s minds interest me. Someone who can hold a conversation and I don’t need to “try” to keep conversation going with; intelligent, witty, able to have deep conversations etc.

On the flip side, yes, physical attraction is also up there. Someone who I can visibly ogle over and want to jump their bones any time I see them.

None of this means that mental attraction tops physical or vise versa, but their is a trade off to a point. A sliding scale if you will.

We had a saying at the mx tracks,
“You hit x2 as many corners as you do jumps. So get good at the corners.” Sex is great and all, but normally you’re talking and communicating with your partner more than you have sex. Having someone who is easy to talk to is just as important as being physically attracted to them in my book.
Notely
Notely • Feb 27, 2022
Real raw authentic original Og Shit. Not the photoshop not the surgery or Snapchat filters. It’s effect with blue prints imperfect beauty even. Understand soul and mind with body being temple of respect. Fake won’t do it that won’t last. Better be be absolutely ridiculous thrn absolutely boring.
TakenLower
TakenLower • Feb 27, 2022
I like to say that I’m sapiosexual and I am definitely Demi sexual. But the looks still carry some weight. I’m 90% more likely to choose a red head over anyone else in the room, but if that red head turned out to be a person that I saw few qualities in that spoke to me on a soul level, I’d move along.

I think initially it does matter, and for some it is all that matters but that doesn’t mean that what you have might not be considered to be beautiful. The definition of beauty is so much more than measuring up to others preconceived standards of what is or isn’t beautiful.

The beauty industry is big business, and they intentionally target every day “beauty concerns” because…that’s where the money is. If we tell people that wrinkles aren’t beautiful and that they need “anti aging creams” guess what? We just hit every single person on the planet because they all have wrinkles. Let the cash flow in.

So, I would say take care of yourself, be presentable, and let the rest of the magic just happen.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Feb 28, 2022
I have a thing for red heads too!

I just wanted to point out that the importance and influence of physical appearance may differ in online and real life 'dating'. With online (referring to The Cage), connections are often formed before physical appearance plays a part in influencing attraction, which may prioritise personality and behaviours over appearance. In real life, a potentially compatible partner may be overlooked for appearance sake.

This is an interesting concept, which I bring to the table without any basis for drawing conclusions.
Nomad Huzdom​(dom male)
Nomad Huzdom​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2022
As i agree with answers above, i would add a more objective view.
---
if you step back, you can ask, what is even beauty, both for body and soul.
the answer will depend on the time, location and personality, you inherit a definition of it from your environment (that explain the agreed-on traits around you) and you apply your personality and experiences on it over time (that explain having different tastes of it).
---
For the personality, the more you value something or fantasies about it, (in neuroscience that would be making that neuronal connections stronger every time you process that thoughts with "positive" outcome), the more you will value it and it will have a "love" effect (Dopamine, Oxytocin, and all that good stuff) once you meet it in ideal conditions. That goes both for body and soul. It's All About Connections in your brain.
---
Now if we want to see what people care about more in that time and that place, it's just a matter of statistics.
someone with a special experience and/or a personality that is less affected with environment, may have different matters than majority, whatever they are, good or bad.
---
In short, we all like beauty of body and soul, the difference is in the definition of it, that is also why i like traveling, hence the name, to get more views and concepts. you may get surprised when you see what some cultures consider as beauty.
IronWorld​(sadist male)

Re: beauty

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Feb 28, 2022
shinn wrote:
face beauty or beautiful soul?

Nothing lasts forever.

Outer beauty fades over time. However, this doesn't change the fact that if you start at an active and athletic 8, you'll fade more gracefully than if you were starting at a couch potato 4. Unless you cake your face in makeup and starve your skin of its primary function in which case, you'll just speed up the process. Look up news anchors (both male and female) without their makeup and you'll see what a lifetime of accelerated damage that stuff can do.

On a side note, I miss freckles on women and absolutely nothing looks worse than fake freckles.

As for inner beauty. Philosophies change. People can have several moments of revelation throughout their lives that lead them down different roads and different avenues of thought and interaction. However, if you start at a position of philosophical compatibility with your partner then you increase your chances of maintaining that compatibility throughout your life together.