Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 26, 2022
If you're new to THE CAGE or not just said hello yet, please do!
CrystaSun​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 27, 2022
CrystaSun​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2022
Hello there, I go by Crystal, and I have been in the lifestyle on and off since 2011. I an not looking for anything more than education, and great friends that i can talk to. Most of my friends that i talk to off the internet are not into most of these things, nor do we talk about them, so having friends i can be open with are a relief. I don't mind messages or general chats. Have a great day everyone, and stay beautiful!
subslaveten
2 years ago • Feb 28, 2022
subslaveten • Feb 28, 2022
Hi,
After a dom to have some fun online,
Anyone interested please message me.

Slave.
Heartcore​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 28, 2022
Heartcore​(sub female) • Feb 28, 2022
Hi together..
Since I am still new, i thought I'd say hello.
I am 31 & my Dom has complete ownership.
We live a 25/7 Dynamic where he gives me the safe space to express my authentic self, there I am his Good Girl & his Little. Since we live a Polygyny lifestyle, I am very interested in having a Co Sub.
Working together as a team to serv our Dom the maximum. icon_smile.gif

I am here to be with like minded people, have nice talks, maybe find some friends and learn more.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Mar 1, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 1, 2022
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE. Don't miss our Help section and Magazine for useful information and answers to many common questions.
Timeforyou​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 2, 2022

Greetings

Timeforyou​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2022
Hi everyone, I do hope you are well and enjoying this wonderful site.

I just wanted to say hello and that I am hoping to gain more friends, experience and hopefully a great d/s dynamic with someone soon.

Message me anytime as I am on and off here regularly.

Thanks and stay safe.
moegoodie
2 years ago • Mar 4, 2022
moegoodie • Mar 4, 2022
I’m new to bdsm and I’m a dom looking for anything that can be useful moving forward
clutch
2 years ago • Mar 6, 2022
clutch • Mar 6, 2022
Sköl,
I'm exploring a whole new realm here and trying to be open minded while learning about myself. My last relationship is how I even learned these things existed. If anything I'd like to share ideas and broaden my knowledge base while meeting new people. I don't really have any expectations yet and I believe that is the best scenario when treading unknown waters. The anxiety no longer exists now I just want to experience a journey and reinvent my own thought process.