Online now
Online now

Explication or explaining. Yuk.

Badgirlblues​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2022

Explication or explaining. Yuk.

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2022
I can understand why it may be helpful to ask questions in these forums, but being spontaneous, and as someone with ADHD, I find the question and answer format really boring. It seems so clinical. I can understand that knowledge and safety are important, and perhaps answers to questions can be helpful, but it's not the way my mind works when it comes to erotica. Anyone else feel similarly? (I realize I just asked a question, but it's more like a meta-question) : }
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2022
I always like to hear other people's inputs and experiences, and learn from other people and their insights, but that's just me. I do see your point though, as it can be rather clinical.

It all comes down to whether people come to these forums seeking "erotica" or just advice, whether it's advice on relationships, safety, Master/dom-Slave/sub protocols, or what have you. It seems like on this particular forum, whenever some people get too explicit in talking about sex or specific kinks/fetishes, other people get turned off by it. I personally wouldn't mind "Spicing it up a bit" so to speak, but it's a matter of what most people who post on here are, or are not, into discussing.

So I don't mind the general "mood" of the forums being what they are, but I can also get what the original poster is saying.
Zelia
Zelia • Apr 1, 2022
By it’s nature the form will be more of a ‘discussion’, it’s not an erotic open play forum. That said, any forum is what the members make it so… be the change you want to see in the world (or in this case, the forum)
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Steellover wrote:
It all comes down to whether people come to these forums seeking "erotica" or just advice. I personally wouldn't mind "Spicing it up a bit" so to speak, but it's a matter of what most people who post on here are, or are not, into discussing.
It's important to remember that a forum is a place, situation, or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues. Erotica doesn't fall under that umbrella - not in my mind anyway. I've seen people post their erotica openly in the forum - briefly observed it at least. It's invariably removed by admin and the author is advised to take it to their blog. 🤷