Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

VeryDevot​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 11, 2022
VeryDevot​(sub male) • Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone!

New to the Cage, but not to the Lifestyle.
I´m a 29 Year old Male Sub, looking for a Gentle Dom/ Or Mistress. Almost open for Every Kink. I looking forward to meet new People. <3
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 14, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 14, 2022
Welcome VeryDevot and to everyone else who has joined us.
malesubmale​(sub male){Submissive}
2 years ago • Apr 16, 2022
Hi, am sub bi guy looking to meet dom guy or guys into lots but all sane into being flogged with flogger one offs or regular meets , if you have props or playroom to the front or converted shed garage for restraints bonus norfolk uk can travel
Zhobovich​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 17, 2022
Zhobovich​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2022
Hello, I'm hardly a stranger here but I haven't quite put myself out there.
I am a Dom who dabbles in many Arts and enjoys learning new and interesting things and meeting new and interesting people. I'm keen on talking to people from all over the world while I learn and explore this wild and beautiful lifestyle through my writing (feel free to take a quick read of my blog icon_wink.gif and don't be a stranger, say Hi)
moose man
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2022
moose man • Apr 19, 2022
Hello all new to the BDSM world and am simply looking for guiding light to help my sub and my journey more understandable I guess any questions simply me
Puppy Dev​(switch female)
2 years ago • Apr 22, 2022
Puppy Dev​(switch female) • Apr 22, 2022
Hello there, I'm Dev, 21, switch but with more a sub lean but that all depends on how I mesh with the other person(s). Single but open to polyamory, I don't have any irl experience but I have a good deal of knowledge and online play under my metaphorical belt.

I enjoy age play and critter play, I'm interested/fascinated by slave training and service oriented submission.

I hope to make a few new friends here and possible a partner to help show me the ropes (pun intended).
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 23, 2022
Welcome moose man and Puppy Dev! Thanks for saying hello.
Lambic​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2022
Lambic​(sub male) • Apr 23, 2022
Hello,

I have been in the LS for 25+ years. My first much was 1998. I work in Film & Media and would love to meet a few fellow Kinisters in the Souther Cal area, or in New Orleans.