Online now
Online now

How to find a partner or partner(s) as a trans man?

PrinceMatcha​(sub trans man)
2 years ago • Apr 27, 2022

How to find a partner or partner(s) as a trans man?

I’ve been on and off this site for a while, so I’m hoping opening a discussion will bring more attention to it! I find it so hard to find someone interested in me. There are beautiful trans women who don’t have much trouble (though I know they also have trouble finding a partner). However, trans men are rarely represented and I guess a very dom man would be hesitant to lean toward a trans man. I’m a feminine dude who wears a binder and has a vagina, so it can feel a bit..saddening? I feel like I’m some unwanted hybrid, but this is just me projecting. Anyhow, my question would be: how can I reach others as a trans person?
vultor​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 27, 2022
vultor​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2022
No one is every unwanted. One of my only experiences with a male, was someone who had transitioned and it has made me consider myself Bisexual as it was amazing both romantically, and sexually.

My recommendation is to be who you want to be. Screw the ones who try to put you down for who you are! You rock who you are and stick the middle finger up at them as they watch you sassily walk away.
Solace​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 28, 2022
Solace​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2022
Hello MatchCosplay. For those who will allow me to speak their behalf, I apologize if we have made you feel unwanted. In my narrow and brief experience here, Members of the cage are generally good people. We can be a little absorbed in finding our own picture perfect scene though.

My advice is a sour pill, ignore it. Believing lesser thoughts of yourself will not help you forward. It's easy for me to say, I'm not living your shoes or pushing against the tide you are, but I say it anyways.

Pretend it doesn't exist and shine. Be vibrant, be colorful, be interesting, be the unique you and be the one that shows everyone all of that. Do that well enough, and no one will care. It's not easy, it takes time, it takes practice, but you're here for the goal not the game.

My apologies in advance if I've rude. I also wish to commend Vultor for his eloquent and wonderful response.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
I noticed that you live in the same state as I do. There are a surprising number of queer/trans folks in the scene (at least in the Denver metro area) and quite a few of the men's groups are trans affirming. Please feel free to reach out as I used to be pretty active (currently in a PhD program so that's about the only thing I'm active in these days lol) but I'd be happy to chat!
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Apr 28, 2022
Don't let this be your only means of trying to find a match. It's a good enough site, but Cage is not a dating site per se, but it does have a Personals section.

You don't mention if you put anything up in the personals section, so if not, give it a try. But keep as many options open as you can out there.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2022
You will be wanted, and you are valid. There is someone out there for you.

Cage though is mostly a cis het site, LGBTQ+ membership is somewhat lacking, so queer folks are fewer and its probable, that it will be among these people you will find your connection.

I wish you the very best.
Blue Kat
2 years ago • May 4, 2022
Blue Kat • May 4, 2022
I understand what it's like I'm Sort of gender Fluid. I have only recently come to this Conclusion. My ex's seemed to be Upset That I Manish . Be your Self I think Some out there .