Online now
Online now

How to edge and milk using Lovense toys

Alok Ross​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 25, 2022

How to edge and milk using Lovense toys

Alok Ross​(sub male) • May 25, 2022
Has anybody had any experience with using the Lovense toys to have a play session where the sub is being edged over and over again while being milked using a prostate massager?
Want to understand what makes this tick - what are the key control points - how the Domme should control her sub and make him go crazy and to the point of begging for the sweet release
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
From my basic understanding, the beauty of prostate massage is that it allows the man to have multiple orgasms without the ejaculation by stimulating the nerves similar to stimulating just the G-spot or clit on a woman. It's something I've wanted to perform so thank you for being up the subject.
    The most loved post in topic
Alok Ross​(sub male)
Alok Ross​(sub male) • May 25, 2022
Thank you for replying Ma'am! That is definitely something which I want to explore and understand more in detail
LeashCalledLove​(sub male){__________}
1 year ago • May 27, 2022
Everything always comes back to communication!

The sub needs to be clear when he is close to orgasm and the dominant needs to be attentive to the body language to time the denial just right.

Varying up the positions is also a nice touch - you can make it more humiliating/less pleasurable with the sub on all fours, pulling his cock away from him through his legs, you can make the sub more vunerable with spread eagle or position him so that any errant cum will be redirected back into the face/mouth.
anythingUdesire
anythingUdesire • May 27, 2022
Alok Ross wrote:
Thank you for replying Ma'am! That is definitely something which I want to explore and understand more in detail

this site will explain further in medical terms for those that maybe interested.https://www.verywellhealth.com/things-to-know-about-prostate-health-4066015
Alok Ross​(sub male)
Alok Ross​(sub male) • May 27, 2022
Thank you for the inputs @leashcalledlove and @anythingUdesire icon_smile.gif these are very helpful tips!!!